Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

PLZ HELP!!!! 14 month boy hyperchild hates sleep!

(5 Posts)
missinmesleep Mon 12-Sep-11 16:12:36

Hi everyone, apologies I am new to this site & desperate yet grateful for any help plz, one of our twin boys 14 months old does not sleep so well, is there an advice line we could call or any suggestions? This has been going on for over 6 months and we think it's fair to say this is more than just teething. He is not to keen on eating and prefers drinking to eating, he is on cow’s milk and always seems to be quite a hyper active child. Sleeps for no more than 2 hours in day and night. A friend recommended putting him back onto formula and trying to start a weaning process all over? If anyone has any ideas or suggestions would be most grateful.

Angel786 Fri 16-Sep-11 15:29:34

Sorry I don't have any advice but hope this bumps it up and someone will get back to you. Welcome btw.

There is a night nanny service a friend tried and said was amazing, they come and stay with you for a few days and sleep train the baby. Might be worth a shot once you've exhausted all other avenues.

Samvet Sat 17-Sep-11 14:01:18

Millpond sleep clinic were really good with us

missinmesleep Mon 19-Sep-11 08:05:40

HI and thank you for replying to my request for help, we are on the wiaitng list for a sleep clinic just couldn't come any sooner. Thanks again.

Angel786 Mon 19-Sep-11 12:33:33

Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now