Talk

Advanced search

Is there a small soft toy that sings twinkle twinkle or similar???

(7 Posts)
cockle84 Tue 06-Sep-11 23:02:52

Hello,
My baby loves to hear a lullaby as she falls asleep but I can't find a small soft toy that I can take out with me for her to have in her pushchair. Does anyone know of one? I have seen a russ bear but it's quite big. Something I can fit in my bag would be great.

Angel786 Wed 07-Sep-11 00:28:34

How old is your baby? We use a lullaby dog teddy with a blanky (think it's by V tech) that 9mo DD loves. It fits in hand bags etc. too and costs 12-15 gbp.
The lullabies last for 20 mins.

Angel786 Wed 07-Sep-11 09:06:50

Sorry it is by leapfrog. Was a gift and is amazing.

firsttimemum90 Wed 07-Sep-11 09:28:51

my baby boy has a lullaby sea horse and is great! place sooving lullabuys and has two sound settings to make it louder when out and about and more quiet for when at home naps. look in the argous catalot you can get it from there and is safe from birth. my ds has used it from birth and always helps him off to sleep or calm him down

haloflo Wed 07-Sep-11 09:39:54

This is the seahorse here We have it and its fab. I don't use it for outings though its not that small and quite hard (ie not cuddly)- the rocking motion of the pushchair is enough. Could you just give her a comforter?

cockle84 Thu 08-Sep-11 00:04:31

got the leapfrog dog today, it's great. Thanks for your replies, re the comforter she has a dummy but sometimes if she gets over tired only a song will do smile

Angel786 Thu 08-Sep-11 16:47:12

Hope it does the trick!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now