Talk

Advanced search

What the hell has happened?!!?

(4 Posts)
janski31 Thu 04-Aug-11 20:01:44

My daughter is almost 8 months old and has suddenly changed overnight! She was always like clock work at bedtime settled herself at 7 and slept right through, has always been really good at night even as a tiny baby. But for some reason she has started to fight bedtime she is rolling round everywhere in the cot getting her legs stuck etc and getting really worked up, I just cant believe it as she has never been like this ever at bed time. She has always been a sleep fighter in the day but this has never affected her night time sleep. The night before last she was basically awake all night crying and getting more and more tired (think she is teething) for the last 2 days she has been impossible to get to sleep, i know she is overtired but I dont know what i can do to help her get out of this viscious cycle?

She doesnt have a temp or anything doc has checked her out this morning and said she looks fine, just dont know what to do? is it something I have done?

Thanks for reading

Angel786 Fri 05-Aug-11 15:59:25

Has she just started shuffling, moving and getting ready to crawl? Sounds similar to us... Although dd wasn't a great sleeper before.

Dd was figuring put how to move and getting confused with rolling around etc but has since calmed down.

janski31 Fri 05-Aug-11 21:00:59

Could be angel she has started rolling around with avengance! I thought she would wear herself out with it all but it seems to get her more hyper!

Angel786 Sat 06-Aug-11 10:38:12

If that's the case I'm Not sure there's much you can do? We put Dd down in her grobag and she still managed to wriggle around, roll over and end up doing a 180! The good news is after a week or so she got used to it and tends to sleep a bit better now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now