Talk

Advanced search

Farkin aptamil/progress updates are taunting me :-(

(4 Posts)
sleepdodger Sat 23-Jul-11 04:25:04

You know the ones, come in your inbox each week taunting you with sleep promises? Well the aptamil one just nearly broke me :-( 'at 17 weeks your LO should be sleeping 16-18 hrs and through the night'
I know some lovely babies do but as monther if v active sleep adverse 16wo that makes me feel like such a failure & I want to cry
I'm on about 4hrs sleep in 24, wasn't on much more before but now we're in regression hell
my lo won't nap for more than 10 mins at a time and mow I'm getting worried that despite healthy weight gain he can be developing on so little rest??
:-(

Doodlez Sat 23-Jul-11 21:43:28

Gawd love ya - those milestone sound-bites are a load of shoite! It's like sitting in the baby clinic waiting room listening to 10 competitive mothers telling each other their babies slept through after 5 days - s'all rubbish!

You've got one of the wakeful flavours of baby - that's all...I know it's murder with the lack of sleep but keep going. You're not alone - my eldest was like a freakin' vampire only without the sleeping during the day bit too! That said, he was and still is, so interested in everything - can't bear to miss a moment.

Top Tip = go to your email account RIGHT NOW and BLOCK those stupid emails. They tell you nothing about YOUR child and the generic child they are talking about doesn't even exist!

PeggyCarter Sat 23-Jul-11 21:53:14

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

PeggyCarter Sat 23-Jul-11 21:54:21

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now