Talk

Advanced search

LO is 7mo and I think my tiredness has reached a new peak

(4 Posts)
yellowflowers Mon 18-Jul-11 20:35:27

Even though she sleeps okay - well about two nights out of three are okay followed by one dreadful one - I have no sleep reserves left and tiredness has peaked I think other than how I felt in the week post birth. A friend with a 2 year old told me that after 8 months it got better for her. Wondered when your tiredness peaked and when it started to get better for you. (Very much hoping you all say 8 mopnths too!!)

thisisyesterday Mon 18-Jul-11 20:39:58

you'd probably rather I didn't answer this.
but it does get better eventually. i found it worked better to change my own patterns rather than the baby's..... so napping in the day when i could, going to bed early etc etc

missorinoco Mon 18-Jul-11 20:41:34

8 months was a turning point for me, but I am really hoping everyone else will say sooner, DC3 is slowly killing me through lack of sleep.

I feel your pain.

CharlotteBronteSaurus Mon 18-Jul-11 20:44:38

no advice, but i feel the same.
8mo dd2 sleeps probably better than average - 1 wake in the night , and then up at 5.30am - but after months of really-not-quite-enough sleep the tiredness seems cumulative, and i am drained. I am hoping this is just a blip, and i'll be able to push on through soon. I am also going to bed at 9pm to cope. I have leechblock installed to stop me from MNing after this point grin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now