Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone else had problems with Gro Clock?

(4 Posts)

We've had ours less than a year and it's stopped working, no power being supplied to the main unit (WHY it has a seperate power lead anyway when there are no batteries is a seperate issue). Just wondered if anyone else has had problems with their clocks, don't really want to fork out another £20+ (DS loves it and it works with him) for that to break as well.

3become4 Wed 13-Jul-11 09:56:10

If you've had it less than a year contact the manufacturers and complain. They ought to replace it IMO. There is something in the manual about if it stops responding unplug everything and plug it in again. Very technical and you've probably already tried it but HTH.

We've just bought one and not sure I'm terribly impressed but that's a different matter...

Thanks, I have emailed them and waiting reply now. I have to say it makes NO sense to have a separate power lead when there is no battery compartment. How old is your DC, we bought the clock when DS was only just 2 and it didn't really start working until he was 2.5

3become4 Wed 13-Jul-11 18:11:27

You're absolutely right about that! Am also surprised you can't programme more elements of it such as bedtime and length of sunrise/sunset etc. DD is 2 yrs 9 months but have only just got it so will keep trying...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now