Talk

Advanced search

Looking for a night nanny

(4 Posts)
BalletGirl Tue 12-Jul-11 18:19:35

My 13 month old has reached a new all time sleep low, 12 wake ups during the night. He's only slept through a handful of times, in part due to his allergies which caused colic until 6 months old and in part due to bad habits. He now repeatedly wakes up needing a drink or dummy replacement and we are all out of ideas having tried many techniques to get him to sleep. My first child was and still is an excellent sleeper and so I am at a total loss about what is going on!
Can anyone recommend a sleep consultant or night nanny in the southeast (Sussex) or suggest how to find one?
Thanks in advance

Gastonladybird Tue 12-Jul-11 18:23:40

Friends rave about millpond sleep consultants - google it but I know it saved them when their twins would not settle at similar age

rocksox Tue 12-Jul-11 18:38:23

A friend of a friend recommended this lady when we were having similar problems -

www.alisonscott-wright.com

We ended up muddling through and didn't actually use her. Having said that we have gone from the sleep pattern you describe to "sleeping through" and waking at 4.30 - 5.00am. It's an improvement but not much...

BalletGirl Tue 12-Jul-11 20:54:00

Thank you both, very much. This is exactly what I am looking for, not sure why Google couldn't help me, thank goodness for Mumsnet. Really hope the 5am starts come to an end for you soon!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now