Talk

Advanced search

12.5 mth old slept 8hrs last night!!

(4 Posts)
Trillian42 Fri 01-Jul-11 10:22:48

I know this probably seems like nothing to a large number of you, but after I don't know how many posts in the last 12 months, DD finally slept more than 3 hours without waking for a feed grin

There was nothing different about yesterday, or bedtime, or anything that I can think of, except I gave her Nurofen before bed as one of her top teeth is breaking through at the moment. (I gave her a full spoon (5ml) of Calpol the night before which made no difference)

I know it could be a one-off, but I'm starting to see that there really could be light at the end of the tunnel and that I won't still be BFing her all night when she's 15!

kellieb7 Fri 01-Jul-11 10:31:50

That's fabulous news. . . . I bet you kept waking though and still had a disturbed night. My DD recently started sleeping between 8-10 hours and I still wake up every 2 hours!!
I also thought the same as you and thought it had to be a "one off" but 2 weeks on she is still doing it so fingers crossed it continous for you and me smile x

DesperateHousewife21 Fri 01-Jul-11 10:54:12

Thats such good news! My nearly 1 yo ds slept 7.5 hours last night, best sleep in...his whole life I think.

Trillian42 Sat 02-Jul-11 11:01:08

It was a one-off! Back to a night where maximum uninterrupted sleep was 2.5 hours. hmm sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now