Talk

Advanced search

Why is she still crying

(3 Posts)
Wills Mon 27-Jun-11 00:11:35

Right so she's had milk, nappy change, warmer babygro (was just a vest but now full baby grow), calpol, warm milk. There's no temperature, no red cheeks (that would suggest teething) yet she's still crying every 5 to 10 minutes. The intervals would suggest she's drifting off to sleep but then wakes and cries for about 15/20 seconds. Unfortunately its enough of a cry to keep me up and may well wake up the other three siblings. The cry seems painful yet when I picked her up there was no temperature. Any other ideas?

Clippedwings Mon 27-Jun-11 12:54:49

I think we need a bit more information. What age is your LO? I assume from the time of your message that it cries through the night?
Warmer babygro? Where are you in the country? It was 29 degrees in our nursery last night, so we took more clothes off our LO.
Is there a history of reflux or colic? I don't have an answer for you, but someone else might if you put a bit more to go on. Best of luck!

StyleandBooty Mon 27-Jun-11 12:58:03

Ear infection? Tummy ache?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now