Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Front sleeping?

(9 Posts)
hugeleyoutnumbered Fri 24-Jun-11 22:15:24

My ds is nine months old and tonight has settled to sleep on his front need some quick advice, would you move him am I being ott?

OnlyWantsOne Fri 24-Jun-11 22:34:51

Van he role?

mumatron Fri 24-Jun-11 22:37:24

iirc he wil be ok if he can roll on his own. if your concerned wake him. you'll not get any rest yourself if your worrying.

hugeleyoutnumbered Fri 24-Jun-11 22:40:30

He can role, and sort of body slink, not crawling yet, he is my 3dc, but i have forgotten all of this, feel a bit daft to be honest thank for getting back to me

RitaMorgan Fri 24-Jun-11 22:42:37

Fine to let him find his own position - you're just not supposed to put them down on their front.

mumatron Fri 24-Jun-11 22:43:15

would he be wide awake if you moved him?

i had a dilema with dd last night and decided to wake her. I would of been up and down checking her all night otherwise

hugeleyoutnumbered Fri 24-Jun-11 22:53:02

He is next to my bed in his cot i put him down on his front as usual this evening but now he can role he of course is, have rollesd him over twice now and he has gone back! Defiance ayt such a tender age:D will just keep checking him, thanks guys

RitaMorgan Fri 24-Jun-11 23:08:54

A 9 month old who can roll is fine sleeping on his front - most babies do sleep on their tummies once they can roll.

Seona1973 Sat 25-Jun-11 14:53:59

from 6 months you can let them find their own sleeping position so I would leave him on his tummy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now