Talk

Advanced search

Air wrap cot bumper

(8 Posts)
fifitot Fri 07-Jan-11 11:44:21

Anyone used them? Am about to buy one. My baby likes to push his head up against the bars of the cot and thrash his arms against it which wakes him up. I fitted a bumper which he loves but he now pushes his face into it and am bit worried about this - though he can and does move around the cot on his own steam.

Just wondered if people had found them good or not? Thanks.

Caddie08 Fri 07-Jan-11 13:35:44

My 13 week old DS is exactly the same. I've ordered the airwrap so just waiting for it to arrive.

mama2alex Sat 08-Jan-11 12:39:33

I've got this one www.safedreams.co.uk, its the british version of the Airwrap. Its fab, completely solves the problem of arms getting bashed and alot safer too.

fifitot Sat 08-Jan-11 19:10:53

I think it's pretty much the same and similar price too.

I have ordered the airwrap and await it's arrival now!

DingleDangleScarecrow Wed 08-Jun-11 22:07:21

I got the cot wrap in pink, i couldn't find that with airwrap. I also seen both of the products side by side recently and there was more difference than i imagined

mimmymouse Thu 09-Jun-11 17:34:12

It is awesome!! DD was terrible at putting limbs through got bars. Air wrap solved that problem. Hope it is as good for you.

Snarfle Fri 10-Jun-11 18:32:40

Just wanted to say thanks as my ds has just started to roll and is getting his legs caught in the cot bars. I did not buy a cot bumper as know we are advised against them but I had not heard of the air wrap or safe dreams. I've ordered my safe dreams and can't wait for it to arrive!
Many thanks for your advice!

WorrisomeHeart Sat 11-Jun-11 20:47:46

I've found the airwrap great for DS (7.5 mths). Initially because he was starting to roll when we moved him into the cot, and now because it helps hold the dropped dummies inside the cot!! grin. One thing I did find was that I had to do a bit of fiddling to get it to cover the whole of the cot, just a matter of figuring out where to double it back though. All in all, a recommended product!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: