Talk

Advanced search

Do Night projection light things work/help?

(10 Posts)
Puddlelane Sat 06-Nov-10 19:20:20

I'm looking for a night light projection show got my 4 month old. Can anyone recommend a good one? I'm just starting to pop DS down in his cot and needs something to help him drift off. Any ideas? Many thanks in advance

Hardandsleazy Sat 06-Nov-10 19:22:21

Tomy starlight is good although tbh it has only really come into it's own with dd as part of her routine when he was over one

quietlysuggests Sat 06-Nov-10 21:37:18

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

champagnesupernova Sat 06-Nov-10 21:50:31

what hardandsleazy said

Puddlelane Sun 07-Nov-10 16:49:19

Thank you will have a look on amazon
Sorry to hear your little one wad scared quietlysuggests
oddly DS likes the dark and annoying noises so fingers crossed.

TheLadyIsNotForNapping Mon 08-Nov-10 15:36:01

I recently bought the Tomy starlight one to try to coax my early riser into drifting back to sleep at 5.30am.

It's not as nice as I thought it would be tbh- the music is a bit annoying and the pics a bit naff. I've seen lovely ones which project stars onto the ceiling, but went for the cheap one instead! (Got it half price on Amazon).

DD seems to like it but she stares at it for the duration of its cycle, then is still wide awake.

whoknowswhatthefutureholds Fri 12-Nov-10 20:07:20

which are the better ones?

thisisyesterday Fri 12-Nov-10 20:11:45

never worked for my lot. they were so busy looking at it they didn't go to sleep

HollyBollyBooBoo Sat 13-Nov-10 02:02:30

I bought a homedics lullaby sound spa, really cute sounds and 3 different disc things that project and rotate. DD loves it and it definitely soothes her.

whoknowswhatthefutureholds Sat 13-Nov-10 17:12:08

thanks holly

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: