Talk

Advanced search

Sleb schadenfreude

(5 Posts)
UnquietDad Thu 29-Oct-09 17:10:56

I do hope this gentleman gets some "special attention" from Big Jonno in the showers.

Also such a bitchy last paragraph here Handbags, Daily Mail!

Ozziegirly Fri 30-Oct-09 00:44:28

I love that argument that because a sleb has allowed photos and interviews to appear in a magazine, then we should now be allowed to just perv on their private life without restraint.

BunnyLebowski Fri 30-Oct-09 00:55:03

But Ozzie why should they be entitled to privacy when the openly sell their most private personal moments to the highest bidder? (despite having more money than you could ever need).

UQD. Th'on boy needs to drop the soap once or twice. The nasty, misogynistic, dumb, vain, entitled fuck-knuckle.

BunnyLebowski Fri 30-Oct-09 00:55:29

But Ozzie why should they be entitled to privacy when the openly sell their most private personal moments to the highest bidder? (despite having more money than you could ever need).

UQD. Th'on boy needs to drop the soap once or twice. The nasty, misogynistic, dumb, vain, entitled fuck-knuckle.

Ozziegirly Fri 30-Oct-09 01:03:30

Because otherwise it's just crazy, to say that once you have sold some photos, then thats it - no more privacy, ever.

I'm no huge Cheryl fan (I don't really have an opinion on her one way or the other) but it seems bonkers to say that just because she does interviews and had some photos of her wedding, that she has given up every right to a private and personal life when in the grounds of her own home.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now