At least Kerry Katona isn't there.

PinkChick Tue 20-Oct-09 10:38:38

NONE!...KP shock...must be kidding!

squeaver Tue 20-Oct-09 10:40:28

Well, it is sponsored by Bounty who recently brought you "Sexiest Baby Names"

PinkChick Tue 20-Oct-09 10:41:47

shock!!!

NorbertDentressangle Tue 20-Oct-09 10:42:07

Is that the bottom of a barrel that I hear being scraped?

Katie Price?! Kate Moss?! Colleen Nolan (didn't she book a prostitute for her sons 16th b'day or something?

Tillyscoutsmum Tue 20-Oct-09 10:43:26

Bloody hell - that is slim pickings shock

I think I'd go for Holly out of that lot - at least she hasn't immediately shrunk to skinny, has bf'd and doesn't do millions of "interviews" and photo shoots as though she is the only woman in the world to ever have given birth (a la Myleene Klass)

Ewe Tue 20-Oct-09 10:43:27

Geri, Sam Cam and Holly Willoughby seem ok.

Katie Price is a bloody joke though!

notnowbernard Tue 20-Oct-09 10:44:57

Isn't HW's baby about 4 mins old?

Tillyscoutsmum Tue 20-Oct-09 10:46:13

He was born in May I think

posieparker Tue 20-Oct-09 10:46:23

Samantha Cameron? Jeez louise...... why not a Mum that has actually been a good role model for Mothers? Perhaps a hands on mother who either has taken a good career break or one that has juggled well?
I don't need to comment on most of list as shock will do.

Jujubean77 Tue 20-Oct-09 10:46:34

Kate moss lol

FlameHasAnotherChick Tue 20-Oct-09 10:46:42

Holly is working constantly though <judge>

posieparker Tue 20-Oct-09 10:47:12

I'd like to have seen the winner bf in public! At least that would be a good message to mothers, what about Billie Piper?

TheFrumiousBandersnatch Tue 20-Oct-09 10:47:13

The only one vaguely worthy of the accolade is Samantha Cameron.

Holly Willoughby has only been a mum for a few months and I'm not sure leaving her little boy to go back on the telly at 4 months qualifies as good parenting (my opinion).

The rest are desperate fame whores who pimp their kids out for the right price and drag them through the tabloids.

notnowbernard Tue 20-Oct-09 10:47:38

Oh blush

BratleyEatsBrainsForBreakfast Tue 20-Oct-09 10:48:03

Oh dear God.

Holly would have to get my vote, if my arm was twisted.

KP?? Seriously though?

I won't lose any sleep over it though, can go in the pile along with the other 'rubbish awards of the year'.

Ewe Tue 20-Oct-09 10:58:35

I would vote for Sam Cam too, I think she is a far more worthy role model than any of the others.

squeaver Tue 20-Oct-09 10:59:10

Yes, I very much doubt there's been an official nominations process overseen by the Electoral Commission.

Just them all sitting around going "who's going to get the most column inches??"

scarletlilybug Tue 20-Oct-09 11:01:48

What - no Posh? No Kerry Katona?

Samantha Cameron is surely the only one even vaguely worthy of the title - and I'm sure she's had a very difficult year follwoing the loss of her son Ivan.

paisleyleaf Tue 20-Oct-09 11:04:04

hmm
Hasn't that list been set up exactly so that Samantha Cameron will win celebrity mum of the year?

monkeypinkmonkey Tue 20-Oct-09 11:11:23

This would be my list for 'bad celeb mum of the year' bar HW and SC.
I wonder what qualifies them..

introduce your dc to new man in your life asap, then ditch them then introduce to new man in your life again, then ditch them...

pleasechange Tue 20-Oct-09 11:15:35

silly list - fgs how does anyone know how good a mother anyone is (except obviously for the likes of kp and kk!)

I don't think basing the decision on who works and who doesn't is exactly a good criterion!

tulpe Tue 20-Oct-09 14:37:49

what a totally stupid waste of time & energy.

How are we able to judge the parenting skills of any sleb (or indeed any other mother in general) not personally known to us?

We don't see them in their role as mother unless its a photo op. It's as though the organisers say "Oh that person is a sleb and a mother. She can be on the list".

Pointless.

Nancy66 Tue 20-Oct-09 19:39:32

they missed off Courtney Love

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now