Talk

Advanced search

BoF was right about those Scousers...

(12 Posts)
SixtyFootDoll Sat 03-Oct-09 22:02:12

here

FuriousGeorge Sat 03-Oct-09 22:20:42

My sister knew her when she was on the dancing festival circuit-pre boobjob and make over.

SixtyFootDoll Sat 03-Oct-09 22:22:17

I didthink it was Kerry Katona first glance

FuriousGeorge Sat 03-Oct-09 22:24:26

So did I-I thought I'd clicked on the wrong thread.

Brighteyes27 Sat 05-Nov-16 09:59:58

A group of girls in my DD year 7 class have formed a clique calling themselves the 'B O F' group and they have a BOF table at lunch etc. It seems to be headed by two girls and only certain members of the class are allowed to join their B O F group sit at their table etc. Almost half the girls in the class are allowed to join excluding my DD. etc. What does the term B O F mean please? The B O F group seems to consist of the slimmer, smaller, long haired, more confident, mouthy girls in the class with the other girls ridiculed and relegated to the sidelines. My daughter doesn't want to join the group as she has other friends outside the form but as the school is a large school her other friends are on the other side of the school with a different lunch time. She's told me all this recently and says she often sits on her own.

ShotgunNotDoingThePans Sat 05-Nov-16 10:03:56

What was BoF right about?

ShotgunNotDoingThePans Sat 05-Nov-16 10:05:59

Brighteyes, BoF here refers to a poster who used to be BitofFun and has had many variations on that theme. No idea what it could mean in the context of your DD's school; sounds nasty though.

ShotgunNotDoingThePans Sat 05-Nov-16 10:06:34

Could it be 'best of friends?'

MuchasSmoochas Sat 05-Nov-16 10:13:09

It says she's 26?!!! But Brookside ended 20 years ago surely.

ShotgunNotDoingThePans Sat 05-Nov-16 10:45:01

I thought the same thing.

SittingDrinkingTea Sat 05-Nov-16 10:52:20

No way is she 26. She was in a play at the theatre I worked in when I was pregnant with DD, that would have been 9 years ago now, she wasn't 17 then, she'd have been early to mid twenties. She might be 36.

FrayedHem Sat 05-Nov-16 14:25:24

This thread is from 2009! I think she now has 3 children!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now