(24 Posts)
giddykipper Tue 29-Sep-09 20:03:33

Wow

Hulababy Tue 29-Sep-09 20:06:13

I wouldn't have recognised him!

lostinfrance Tue 29-Sep-09 20:07:02

Message withdrawn

giddykipper Tue 29-Sep-09 20:07:08

Neither would I Hula. Quite refreshing really.

NotanOtter Tue 29-Sep-09 20:09:45

I think he looks better

better than the marsupial George

CybilLiberty Tue 29-Sep-09 20:11:19

I've always loved Andrew Ridgely and I always will

tulpe Tue 29-Sep-09 23:52:19

I could not believe that picture when I saw it yesterday. Really is surprising.

Kind of like bumping into the boy you always fancied at school 30 years later......the last time you saw him he was 16, with dodgy sun-in streaks and a back perm and here is today complete with moobs and a bald head!

BalloonSlayer Thu 01-Oct-09 13:22:53

I think he looks rather sexy. I didn't like him back in the 80s.

Nice to see someone grow old gracefully. It's so rare for anyone famous, or in AR's case formerly famous to allow themselves to look their age.

(I watched the first episode of Friends the other night. Jennifer Aniston looked older than she does now. And I thought she had a different nose.)

BitOfFun Thu 01-Oct-09 13:27:04

I did a thread on this the other day! Ageing slebs or summat...I think it's great the way he has looked after his health and just spends his life enjoying his money- good for you, Andrew grin

meemarsgotabrandnewbump Thu 01-Oct-09 13:27:30

Ballonslayer this maded me LOL grin
"Nice to see someone grow old gracefully." - he's only 46!

You're right though, he does look old. He looks attractive, but like an attractive 60 year old shock

Iklboo Thu 01-Oct-09 13:30:15

Isn't he married to/living with a Banana(rama)?

Carrotfly Thu 01-Oct-09 13:31:52

Agree with Meemars.

I cant believe he's only a few years older than DH, maybe its just the camera ?

OTOH George still looks good

I used to fancy him (AR) sooooo much back in the good old wham days ...

Hassled Thu 01-Oct-09 13:32:34

He looks pretty damn good to me. I had no idea he was married to that Bananarama girl.

claricebeansmum Thu 01-Oct-09 13:34:09

I think he looks good.
Actually, he looks more than just good...

LynetteScavo Thu 01-Oct-09 13:35:20

I think he's looking good.

George will always be the one for me, though.

[swoons, Heather from East Enders style]

DippyFarquhar Thu 01-Oct-09 13:48:02

I think he looks good. Was expecting some turtle faced old gimmer when I read the OP.

Like the quote from his wife, Keren Bananaramamamaama, 'You can be normal if you choose to be. I have always found fame embarassing, I still do' which just goes to show how much some selebs go out of their way to be noticed even though they make a big show of moaning about lack of privacy.

UnquietDad Thu 01-Oct-09 13:48:51

Keren is 'king luscious.

BalloonSlayer Thu 01-Oct-09 14:53:21

I think the white hair is ageing but still think he looks 46 and not significantly older. That's what real 46 year olds look like - bald and grey. Good luck to him (and a quiet phwoar)

ProfYaffle Thu 01-Oct-09 14:56:22

He looks great imo, it's only the white hair that ages him, his skin looks good and he's in good shape.

BalloonSlayer Thu 01-Oct-09 15:48:49

I also like his wife's quote. Contrast her with that witless tart KatiePriceJordanKatieWhatever whom I happened to catch on tv for a minute or two whilst channel flicking last night wink:

"Oh may Goorrd, look at all those paps out there! I can't even unobtrusively drive around in a giant ridiculous neon pink gazillion-pound horsebox with diamonds stuck on the side in the shape of my logo without the paps crawling around hassling me trying to take my . . . Oi! . . . I'm over HERE!!"

herbietea Thu 01-Oct-09 15:53:55

Message withdrawn

FlameWithTooManyHormones Thu 01-Oct-09 15:54:12

I thought he looked really nice. Distinguished older bloke look about him.

ginnny Thu 01-Oct-09 22:04:42

He's still good looking.
I would!!!
shock

abouteve Thu 01-Oct-09 22:08:51

He looks fine, is he still married to Karen ex Bananarama?

I'm a couple of years older than him and I would, provided he had the charisma etc which I'm sure he has. Also nice bod.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: