Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

kerry katona - pregnant with number five?!?!!?!?

(18 Posts)
MaggieVirgoLeo Mon 28-Sep-09 17:49:50

I could have sworn I saw this headline out of the corner of my eye running past a tabloid outside a petrol station yesterday...!?

Heaven help her if it's true.

muggglewump Mon 28-Sep-09 17:52:10

I read that she's trying for another.
She apparently, according to whichever sleb twaddle site I read it on (Digital Spy most likely)thinks it will help her clean up her act and it'll make her money hmm

JeminTheDungeon Mon 28-Sep-09 17:53:00

Yep, having another kid will help clean up your act...oh...why didn't it work for the first 4 then?

hmm....

Katz Mon 28-Sep-09 18:35:22

she was pictured shopping for baby clothes i think and suggestively stroking her tummy.

Northernlurker Mon 28-Sep-09 18:37:46

Who is she trying with?

I don't think it will do her state of mind much good if it's true but the person I'm most concerned abut would be the proposed baby - she's not exactly a perfect mum role model is she?

DorotheaPlenticlew Mon 28-Sep-09 18:41:53

god, that woman's children - I shudder for them

Marioandluigi Mon 28-Sep-09 18:52:17

I reckon its all staged - its all to convenient. I reckon she realised that not many people have been talking about her lately, what with all the Jordan stuff going on, so she does this. Basically she was standing in Mothercare rubbing her tummy and looking at Baby clothes.

squeaver Mon 28-Sep-09 18:52:58

Completely staged. What a way to make your living.

CybilLiberty Mon 28-Sep-09 18:54:15

Oh those poor kids. You never see them on her programme, which I have had the misfortune to catch a couple of times. he seems totally hands off, she seems on abnother planet...and it's left to the nannies to bring up the children.

Still, it's more cash for an OK spread isn't it? perhaps if they stopped wanting her her money line would be cut and she could clean up her act.

Hassled Mon 28-Sep-09 18:54:40

Oh dear God. Maybe it's just spin to make her seem nice and mumsy and normal.

BitOfFun Mon 28-Sep-09 18:58:22

What's she gonna call the next one then? My money's on Coco-Wayne...

CybilLiberty Mon 28-Sep-09 18:59:57

I knew my life had sunk to a new low when I found myself watching Kerry Katona's step sister shovelling dog shit off her daushters bedroom carpet with a trowel.

that's what i pay my licence fee for!

Marioandluigi Mon 28-Sep-09 19:40:07

You dont pay licence fee for MTV

CybilLiberty Mon 28-Sep-09 21:10:19

yes i know that

thunk

I was being humourous

traceybath Mon 28-Sep-09 21:15:30

Ooh Cybil I saw that same episode - remember being utterly revolted that the dog poo had been there for a while.

Utterly depressing viewing.

CuntFuckerSmith Tue 29-Sep-09 12:18:47

Well, would be a nice little earner for her i suppose. An OK! shoot for the pregnancy, another for the birth and yet another for the inevitable 8 stone weight gain then loss......

SqueezyCheese Sat 03-Oct-09 16:08:36

I read somewhere (can't remember where, might have been Heat?) that she is on the verge of losing her house so has been setting up paparazzi pictures to bring in some spare cash. So maybe the photo was a set up just to generate a bit of a stir. Also, the article, alleged that her DH has been squirreling away cash on the side in preparation for leaving her.

LoveBeingAMummy Wed 07-Oct-09 13:02:40

She's always selling off staged pics.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now