Talk

Advanced search

Dwight Yorke selling his story

(26 Posts)
Squidmission Sat 26-Sep-09 21:00:11

I've just seen an advert for Dwight Yorkes 'real story' about his relationship with Jordan and the truth about her partying ways.
Isn't he the arsehole who walked on out her and abandoned his son?
Sorry, if I've got it wrong but that advert really irritated me.

hf128219 Sat 26-Sep-09 21:01:19

But he really isn't the full shilling.

herbietea Sat 26-Sep-09 21:02:19

Message withdrawn

Scotia Sat 26-Sep-09 21:02:27

No, you've got it right. What a dirty little bandwagon-jumping rat.

comewhinewithme Sat 26-Sep-09 21:03:27

Dwight Yorke for example is a twat.

LedodgyDailyMailstinksofpoo Sat 26-Sep-09 21:04:36

Yes he is a complete and utter twat.

bigchris Sat 26-Sep-09 21:05:35

he lives down under now doesnt he?
is it in tomo's NOTW?

Squidmission Sat 26-Sep-09 21:07:49

I think it was the NOTW.
I was so irritated by his whole demeanour that I didn't really pay attention to the paper. Not like I would want to read the crappy story either.

StewieGriffinsMom Sat 26-Sep-09 21:12:00

Message withdrawn

EightiesChick Sat 26-Sep-09 21:33:36

Yes, it's hard to think of a more shameless example of jumping on a bandwagon. I am no Jordan fan but this is shoddy on his part and the NOTW. I do wonder how he will try to justify his lack of interest in Harvey, as surely they will have to address this. Also, why is a former Premiership footballer so short of money that he does this? Has it all gone on gak [Popbitch moment] or what?

donnie Sat 26-Sep-09 21:36:23

oh yes I just saw that advert on tv as well.

he looked as if he had a lot of trouble reading the autocue.

Dwight York, for example , is a twat.

ilovegarlic Sun 27-Sep-09 14:27:28

di it ever come out who her alleged rapist was???

cornsilk Sun 27-Sep-09 14:29:49

An absolute twat. So is Peter Andre by the way.

EldonAve Sun 27-Sep-09 14:31:57

He's selling his autobiography

cornsilk Sun 27-Sep-09 14:35:04

twat

mayorquimby Sun 27-Sep-09 14:56:35

i can't see him needing the money, he'd be a millionaire many many times over.
more loikely just promoting his book in the shameless way every celeb does when they're trying to hawk some drivel.

Lulumama Sun 27-Sep-09 14:58:42

He.Talks.Like.This.

and is he not an absent father?

which is obviously not as bad as beong a party animal

which is such a surprise to hear about jordan hmm

he's a bit dim, non?

DuelingFanjo Sun 27-Sep-09 15:03:34

I thought that, but then I searched online and although I think the principle behind it is wrong it's part of a whole Biography and the Jordan stuff is part of that life story. Shame he's using Jordan to sell the book really but what I read wasn't actually that bad. He also makes a real big point of saying that the sex he had with her was completely consentual.

Feenie Sun 27-Sep-09 15:10:21

I thought that too, but contrary to popular belief (mine included), he reckons he has both paid lots of money for Harvey and saw him a lot, but Katie kept putting lots of spanners in the works.

PortAndLemon Sun 27-Sep-09 16:35:42

And the source of the "fact" that he can't be arsed with his own child is...?

(it's entirely possible that he couldn't be arsed, but some posts are coming perilously close to saying that if your ex-partner has accused you of something then you have no right whatsoever to defend yourself or give your side of the story)

MABS Sun 27-Sep-09 17:11:05

he has not been a father to Harvey at all, he'a total wanker.

DuelingFanjo Sun 27-Sep-09 17:38:53

He does say that they discussed an abortion because they were no longer in a relationship. He says that he thought that was what had been agreed. Now regardless of personal opinion on abortion I do think that is a conversation a lot of people (Couples) have with eachother when a pregnancy is unplanned or accidental and doesn't always mean one person putting pressure on the other. Though obviously Katie Price did make the decision not to do that and I think that is her right too. Don't know if he has stepped up and made any financial or emotional commitment to Harvey because I haven't really read either side of it.

There's one bit in what I read where he says he was really upset that Katie Price wouldn't allow his mum to have Harvey overnight when he was very small. His response seems rather childish given that Harvey was a very small baby with health problems and so he doesn't come over as particularly nice. Nor does he when he talks about the supposed difference between having sex with Katie and sex with Jordan.

Marioandluigi Mon 28-Sep-09 10:51:08

I agree - he doesnt come across well at all. He doesnt seem to mention if he even tried to see Harvey when Katie said no, and as a new mother I can totally agree about not wanting to leave a young baby with someone else.

He seemed childish and went to great pains to talk about all the money he splashed about. He has obviosly spent it all and now needs the money.

mayorquimby Mon 28-Sep-09 11:10:25

he would have seriously needed to mismanage his wealth if he's in need of the cash. he should be a millionaire a fair few times over.

Fluffypoms Mon 28-Sep-09 16:03:19

I have seen katies mum defend him and say that he often alls her to check on harvey.

think they are both as bad as eachother tbh.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now