Talk

Advanced search

The Anti-Gold-Diggers Thread (Non-slebs welcome)

(41 Posts)
MadameOvary Wed 23-Sep-09 18:11:10

So sick of all those smug twats that give up their marriages to go chasing some young bit of fluff!
I have raging PMT so to stop me hurling all the abuse under the sun in the general direction of these feckers, can we talk about nice, decent faithful slebs?

And you're welcome to wax lyrical if you have a DH/DP/TOO like this too!

SqueezyCheese Wed 23-Sep-09 18:16:28

Erm that guy, what's his name, Ben Shepherd. He seems like a lovely family guy, always talking about his kids and everything. He's a looker and could probably have his pick of the ladies but he just comes across as very sweet, faithful and nice <shucks>

MadameOvary Wed 23-Sep-09 18:26:11

(Googles)
Yep, he'll do for a start.

Scorps Wed 23-Sep-09 18:26:52

Vernon Kay

moonshine Wed 23-Sep-09 18:30:27

Johnny Depp has been with that Vanessa Paradis for quite a while hasn't he.

And Johnny Rotten/Lydon has been married for about 20 years!

SolidGoldBrass Wed 23-Sep-09 18:32:30

Just regard it as a reminder that there is more to life than Catching a Man and clinging on to him while forgetting all about anythign and everything else.

Tillyscoutsmum Wed 23-Sep-09 18:32:32

Tom Jones - married to his wife for hundreds of years and reputedly never strayed despite numerous women throwing knickers at him over the years

mrsjohnsimm Wed 23-Sep-09 18:32:57

<<gestures in direction of screen name>>

MadameOvary Wed 23-Sep-09 18:33:29

Oh yes, I love that VP is regularly pictured looking rough, it's so obvious that like JD she doesn't care how she looks at all when she's off-duty. I heartily approve smile

PortAndLemon Wed 23-Sep-09 18:34:07

Tom Jones? "Reportedly never strayed"? Are we talking about the same Tom Jones?

CybilLiberty Wed 23-Sep-09 18:35:23

Pierce Brosnan. His wife def isn't a 'typical' Hollywood wife but they seem to be all over each other.

But Vernon Kay is a twunt

MadameOvary Wed 23-Sep-09 18:35:25

mrsjohnsimm envy

MadameOvary Wed 23-Sep-09 18:36:24

Oh, yes, Pierce Brosnan. Was reading about how he still brings her a rose with her breakfast or similar? Very romantic.

That DIy/interior decorator bloke with the long hair.

SqueezyCheese Wed 23-Sep-09 18:38:10

Tom Jones, him of the pubic head hair and American tan? Never strayed? Really? shock

This thread is good because it points out how easy it is to think of the shaggers out there and how difficult it is to think of the faithful ones.

CybilLiberty Wed 23-Sep-09 18:38:58

Tom Jones has slept with everyone

Tillyscoutsmum Wed 23-Sep-09 18:39:20

blush blush - PandL - you're absolutely right. Who the hell am I thinking of then ??! (FIL is a journalist in South Wales and is always whittering on about someone and how they have been trying to get some dirt on him for years, without success - clearly not Tom Jones though blush) Maybe they are all bastards after all wink

MadameOvary Wed 23-Sep-09 18:41:07

SKSS - Laurence Llewellyn Bowen?

Am sure I read that TJ's wife just turns a blind eye and there has been LOTS of other women, but we all know how much integrity and honesty the tabloids have...

Actually Jonathan Ross seems the faithful type too, since he found his Jessica-Rabbit ideal woman type of a wife, so that cancels out his irritating qualities IMO...

CybilLiberty Wed 23-Sep-09 18:41:49

Jamie Oliver? (I know there were a couple of rumours about him, but I think old Jamies OK)

CybilLiberty Wed 23-Sep-09 18:42:23

Terry Wogan's been with the Present Mrs Wogan forever.

MadameOvary Wed 23-Sep-09 18:43:30

Yes I think he's ok too. I love that he got the hump at someone criticising his spelling and said "I'm dyslexic you twat" or similar grin

MadameOvary Wed 23-Sep-09 18:44:33

Jamie Oliver that is.
Hard to think of Terry W being unfaithful - he's kind of erm, asexual imo.

Richard Hammond

CybilLiberty Wed 23-Sep-09 19:02:52

I'm sure Terry's head could still be turned by a comely wench

Flamesparrow Wed 23-Sep-09 19:04:47

Why is vernon kay a twunt?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now