Talk

Advanced search

Which slebs make your teeth itch?

(119 Posts)
Bleh Wed 23-Sep-09 15:34:06

Generally, the level to which they make my teeth itch is directly proportional to their level of uselessness.
I cannot stand:
- Sienna Miller. I cannot STAND the woman. I was barely able to recognise her for years, as she just seems to look like all other simpering blonde starlets
- Mylene Klass. I very nearly stopped using M&S for currency exchange once they stuck her gurning face on the envelope you get your money in
- Katie Price
- Kerry Katona
- Other Big Brother nonentities (though fortunately these are disappearing).

expatinscotland Wed 23-Sep-09 15:36:17

Those Geldof sister, Peach and Pix or P-something.

Faces like a bag of spanners and get jobs for being that low life sack of shit Bob Geldof's kids.

AstronomyDomine Wed 23-Sep-09 15:37:00

most of em.

Prunerz Wed 23-Sep-09 15:41:11

Why is Geldof a low-life sack of shite, expat?
(just wondering if I have missed something apart from him not being good at diplomacy!)

Bleh Wed 23-Sep-09 15:43:45

Oh yes expat. I was so happy when I saw that Anna Wintour snubbed her at fashion week. [need a life emoticon]

SqueezyCheese Wed 23-Sep-09 15:51:30

Chris Martin, smug git.

Cheryl Cole, am sick of hearing about her 'celebrating her curves' and 'putting on weight'

Posh Spice, see Cheryl Cole above for reasons....plus she never, ever smiles.

Any celeb who brings out ranges of clothing.

Coleen McWhatsername, the pregnant one married to Rooney. We will never hear the end of it when that baby s born.

expatinscotland Wed 23-Sep-09 15:56:48

A guy who claims to be anti-poverty and constantly preaching to everyone else about how they should be more anti-poverty, but charges fees of $100,000 AusD to give a speech about poverty, and travels there first-class and had luxury hotel roomS (one man needs more than one room?) for lodging is a low life sack of shit, IMO.

AnyFucker Wed 23-Sep-09 15:58:33

Myleene Klass...so fucking smug

The Cowell

Noel Edmonds

Interesting how most of these irritants are female...

hf128219 Wed 23-Sep-09 15:59:59

I saw a celeb on Sunday and spoke to her!

Tidey Wed 23-Sep-09 16:00:55

Cliff f**king Richard.

Sunshinemambo Wed 23-Sep-09 16:02:44

Sadie Frost
Lisa Snowden
Peaches Geldof
Sadie Frost
Pearl Lowe
Jemima French
Fran Cutler
Sadie Frost
Kate Moss

Hmm all girls. Must find some boys to annoy me.

CybilLiberty Wed 23-Sep-09 16:03:37

Geri Halliwell

cyteen Wed 23-Sep-09 16:04:12

Anna Wintour

George Lamb <spit>

Louis Walsh <retch>

Pixie Lott, and all the mindless corporate drones who push her on us <restrains self from violence>

Bleh Wed 23-Sep-09 16:04:27

Oh yes, Bono. There's a joke apparently "What's the difference between G-d and Bono? G-d doesn't believe he's Bono".

hf128219 Wed 23-Sep-09 16:06:11

Message withdrawn

PinkyRed Wed 23-Sep-09 16:09:34

Patsy Kensit. No reason.

Sunshinemambo Wed 23-Sep-09 16:09:49

Oh yes Bono...how could I forget him. He's a knob of the highest order.

WinkyWinkola Wed 23-Sep-09 16:10:35

Jonathan Ross - Creepy, sycophantic guy

Geri Halliwell - Shudder. Just a singularly untalented bint.

Anna Wintour - So far up her own bony ass like she saves lives or something with her work.

CybilLiberty Wed 23-Sep-09 16:12:15

Vernon Kay

Chris Moyles

Ian Lee

SqueezyCheese Wed 23-Sep-09 16:13:50

Oh yes Bono....that time he kissed Gwen Stefanis bump as if he were some sort of uber God. Twat.

Johnathon Ross creeps me out too, he has the Jamie Oliver fat tongue going on <boak>

cyteen Wed 23-Sep-09 16:15:25

That twat who presents on T4 these days, the latest in the line of dopey blokey wankoids spouting attempts at ironic banter in the mistaken belief that they are hilarious. Please die soon, kthxbai.

AnyFucker Wed 23-Sep-09 16:15:38

Mel Gibson

Did anyone see his young girlfriend on Lorraine yesterday ?

ffs, the twat left his wife and 22 children for this bint and I actually object to her promoting her fucking awful "talent" on my telly

oh, and he is looking forward to the birth of his 23rd child with this person

how fucking insensitive to wax lyrical about this to the whole world (although I expect Mrs Gibson is not watching Lorraine on a Tues morning....)

< gets off soapbox >

cornsillk Wed 23-Sep-09 16:15:43

All the Geldofs
Sienna Miller
Patsy Kensit
Joanathan Ross
Ricky Gervais
Chris Moyles
Bono
Madonna
Loads more but I'll stop now.

GetOrfMoiLand Wed 23-Sep-09 16:16:28

Ben Goldsmith. Smug arse.

Amanda Holden. Smug arse face.

Anna Friel. Smug pouty face.

Keira Knightley. She occupies a space in my hatred which Winona Ryder used to occupy. I feel so sorry for other actresses of her genereation, here is KK nabbing loads of great female acting roles (Elizabeth in P&P, Georgiana, Cecilia in Atonement i.e.) and she can't bloody well act. Plus she looks like an evil sprite when she smiles.

cocolepew Wed 23-Sep-09 16:18:10

Posh
Cheryl
Posh
Bono
Posh
Cowell
Geldolfs
Posh
Kate Moss
Any celeb with a 'fragrance' out
Posh

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now