Talk

Advanced search

Place your bets for KP's next shocking headline....

(24 Posts)
ilovegarlic Wed 23-Sep-09 14:47:06

....last week was the rape incident (which has decidingly gone very, very quite...legal action looming me thinks), this week was how Pete was so very, very nasty to me and jealous of her relationship with the horsey one - who then backed up her admission with the help of his wifey....so whats it going to be for the weekend - any offers?

donnie Wed 23-Sep-09 14:49:00

she is a virgin?

she's thinking of becoming a nun?

she's seen the light and embraced feminism?

she'd like to grow old gracefully?

who knows!

notnowbernard Wed 23-Sep-09 14:50:54

That she's throwing in the towel - she's had enough of celebrity and is going anonymous

Flibbertyjibbet Wed 23-Sep-09 14:54:35

I saw her programme last night. Only cos I couldn't reach the remote and was at a very fiddly stage of my knitting and didn't want to put it down!!!

If I had any doubts before that about what a total disgrace she was, they vanished when I saw...

she was in the dress shop and bought 2 dresses totalling £100k. All the dresses in the flash shop were over £30k.

So we see the dresses being packed up, then the camera pans over to Katie who is sitting on a sofa in the middle of this very swanky shop, rolling up a nappy.

She had just changed princesse's nappy in the middle of some exclusive (though every chavvy) dress shop.

blurgghghghghghghgh

Bramshott Wed 23-Sep-09 14:58:51

Lord, I am so out of it, that I read this thread title and thought it referred to KP crisps!

AstronomyDomine Wed 23-Sep-09 14:58:56

Apparently she now wants Pete back. Ruuuun Pete.... run for your life grin

angemorange Wed 23-Sep-09 15:07:01

Would love to see "KP gets a grip and takes vow of silence for at least a week" - has there ever been anyone more tedious. Keep thinking I should like her because she's self made etc but really pity the poor kids!!!!

ilovegarlic Wed 23-Sep-09 15:07:38

I think she will be pregnant very, very soon

angemorange Wed 23-Sep-09 15:09:43

Yes, to that guy she's just met!
Why do you think PA left her? Did he just wake up one morning and go AARGH!!!

GetOrfMoiLand Wed 23-Sep-09 15:13:46

Next step:

She has cancer scare
Alex leaves her
Has a teary breakdown
Her and Pete pictured together 'friends'
They get back together 'we couldn't live without each other, this last year has been a nightmare'
Vow renewal
She gets pregnant
Has baby in time for Christmas 2010

MamaG Wed 23-Sep-09 15:15:24

Exclusively for OK! MAgazine, Katie reveals how her fanny burst into flames because she's such a sexbomb

elmofan Wed 23-Sep-09 15:28:58

lol mamag grin

fabhead Wed 23-Sep-09 17:02:31

she's already done the cancer scare

Meglet Wed 23-Sep-09 17:02:49

flibberty I was thinking the same thing about the shop and nappy changing. Does anyone know what one it was?

Fairynufff Wed 23-Sep-09 17:46:27

She's making a film of her life...
She's going to make her acting debut on EastEnders...
Defo some health-related headline grabber...

OH I GOT IT! She's going to adopt a 3rd world child...

EccentricaGallumbits Wed 23-Sep-09 17:47:58

Nah she's going to get religion in a big way.

GypsyMoth Wed 23-Sep-09 17:49:04

bit of coke like Kerry Katona....OR she could take Kerrys place in the Iceland ads??

pagwatch Wed 23-Sep-09 17:50:39

has she been a lesbian yet? Apparently Lindsey Lohan is available

Ivykaty44 Wed 23-Sep-09 17:51:37

I thought this was about peanuts - you know KP nuts blush I shall go away now

TitsalinaBumsquash Wed 23-Sep-09 17:53:32

I think Charl Church is doing the iceland adverts now Kerrys got the boot.

KP's next headline will hopefully be ' i am retiring to a far away island and no one will ever see me again' sadly i doubt it it will probably be that she is pregnant or getting married.

pagwatch Wed 23-Sep-09 17:56:02

I would like to see her go all enviromental and start tying herself to oil tankers and stuff.
That would work

ruddynorah Wed 23-Sep-09 17:56:06

she didn't pay for those bridesmaid dresses, she borrowed them. hence why the name of the shop was mentioned and the fact they made her wedding dress too.

they probably did not have a baby change area. there were no members of the public in there. and i think the fact she popped it in her handbag rather than left it on the sofa or handed it to the assistant actually said a lot.

Flibbertyjibbet Wed 23-Sep-09 23:20:52

If she tied herself to an oil tanker she would just look like those things on the quayside to stop the ships bashing the quays grin

The fact that she didn't just hand it to an assistant says a lot? Are you serious?

I think it was blurgh because its disrespectful to the shopowners, especially if they were lending her those dresses!!

So when they let the next lot of customers in, the smell of nappy lingering in the air is ok is it, in a chavvy posh dress shop?

OscarByTheSea Thu 24-Sep-09 18:15:24

KP's next headline: Prince William dumps his current girlfriend and dates KP. The Queen invites her over for tea.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now