Talk

Advanced search

I am starting to really dislike Myleene Klass

(12 Posts)
Pinkjenny Wed 23-Sep-09 09:19:33

I know I don't know her, but this is the second time in 24 hours I have seen her referred to as a shining example of motherhood.

FGS, it really winds me up. We should all be so lucky as to have jobs we can take our children to! Is a mother struggling with shopping bags and a small child really newsworthy. Surely this is something those of us with toddlers/babies do most days of our lives!

<hormonal>

spitting nails

Pinkjenny Wed 23-Sep-09 11:13:06

Just me then. Oh well, I'm happy to stand alone.

thedollshouse Wed 23-Sep-09 11:22:17

I can't stand her, she is far too sickly sweet.

She comes across as someone who lives her life through a checklist ticking the boxes as she goes along.

MmeLindt Wed 23-Sep-09 11:24:49

"Earlier this month she set off on a tour of Britain with the aim of helping women to get more stylish"

And is wearing that horrible jumpsuit going to persuade us then?

Picante Wed 23-Sep-09 11:26:35

That child is wearing a leather jacket!

twirlymum Wed 23-Sep-09 11:36:45

I don't like the stuff she 's done for mothercare, it's far too grown up looking for tiny babies.

Bramshott Wed 23-Sep-09 11:39:01

Buuut, it's not her who's holding herself up as a shining example of motherhood though (based on this article) - it's just the Daily Rag, running another non-story ("look, Myleene Class gets out of a car with some shopping, buys a coffee and then puts something in a bin - shock horror")

ilovemydogandmrobama Wed 23-Sep-09 11:41:48

OMG -- what a paragon of virtue! She even has time to put her trash in the trash can! wink

cyteen Wed 23-Sep-09 11:44:53

LOL at the sidebar headline. "How DOES Myleene Klass do it all?" Er, probably the same way the rest of us do it all, you insensate pricks.

Bucharest Wed 23-Sep-09 11:46:30

Except she probably does it with a feck load more money and hired help.

I quite like her, but her clothes (esp on 10 yrs younger) are minging. (and I don't like how she tells old bags that still look like old bags but with more expensive clothes and a bit of lippy that they suddenly look fantastic)

FranSanDisco Wed 23-Sep-09 11:50:03

She's fuckin' fantastic hmm She carries bags and evryfing. I'm not in the mood for biggin' up slebs, sorry.

TheOldestCat Wed 23-Sep-09 11:56:20

Agree with Bramshott - it's not her holding herself up as a shining example, tis the DM. Only it's pretty snidey isn't it? She even has to pop her rubbish in the bin from the car she's so busy! What are they like these working mothers?!! Bleh.

I like the reader's comment asking why the photographer didn't dash over to help. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now