Talk

Advanced search

When's Colleen Rooney giving birth then?

(7 Posts)
LadyStealthPolarBear Wed 09-Sep-09 17:02:54

Wasn't she due in october but chose to have a CS in September to avoid clashing with an important match? I remember thinking no doubt she'll give birth before me - I'm due on Saturday, so what's happening with her?

herbietea Wed 09-Sep-09 17:05:12

Message withdrawn

LadyStealthPolarBear Wed 09-Sep-09 17:06:04

Didn't realise that- must have been a rumour then! Yes, so do I - I can't have another 3 weeks of this shock

LadyStealthPolarBear Thu 10-Sep-09 13:27:52

bump for more info/twaddle

Flamesparrow Thu 10-Sep-09 13:32:07

I had somewhere around 27th in my head...

EightiesChick Thu 10-Sep-09 13:40:06

I also thought it was late September. Have just googled and the story a while back was that she was having a section 2 weeks early because on her due date, 10 October, Wayne is supposed to be playing in a World Cup qualifier in Ukraine. However, didn't England qualify last night? So now he could miss that match presumably, and they could just see what happens if they're inclined? Although if she's already booked for the CS she may be set on that now. 26 September would be 2 weeks before EDD.

Adryath Sat 12-Sep-09 19:46:07

I'm struggling to see why it would be of relevance to anyone whether Colleen Rooney gives birth before them or not.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now