Talk

Advanced search

do these people not have stylists?

(17 Posts)
courtneylovescox Wed 09-Sep-09 15:55:47

i mean come on

StayFrosty Wed 09-Sep-09 15:59:42

She was wearing a leotard. She'd been dancing. So what? I have no idea if she has a stylist or not; if she does I'm guessing she doesn't employ them to dress her for a journey from her workplace to her car. She's an actor, not a model.

StayFrosty Wed 09-Sep-09 16:00:16

I heart your name though btw.

leoleosuperstar Wed 09-Sep-09 16:05:00

Fair enough but that bra is no good for exercise/dancing and the pictures in Heat show her not wearing a bra.

cyteen Wed 09-Sep-09 16:05:43

I think she looks quite good actually.

As ever, lol at the comments section. "When are poeple going to realise it is not OK to be that overweight..." FFS!

StayFrosty Wed 09-Sep-09 16:06:17

That's her problem then surely?

StayFrosty Wed 09-Sep-09 16:06:34

I mean the bra thing.

cyteen Wed 09-Sep-09 16:07:10

people blush Stupid sticky keys.

preciouslillywhite Wed 09-Sep-09 20:00:49

awwww, bless her.

don't be mean!

tulpe Fri 11-Sep-09 14:09:07

Bad decision not to wear correct undergarmentage.

Other than that, well, let her wear what she likes

kormachameleon Fri 11-Sep-09 14:19:02

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

noddyholder Fri 11-Sep-09 14:21:13

She is in a dancing comp learning real professional level dancing.that is what you wear for that it is not what thin dancers wear it is what ALL dancers wear.Agree with korma harsh

GetOrfMoiLand Fri 11-Sep-09 14:23:44

Oh leave her alone.

Iexpect that that costume was not see through in real life, I think that this has happened before where camera flashes make black clothes look sheer in the photos.

To be honest, I don't think she looks half bad. She looks a lot better than when she lost a shed load of weight and was pictured on the beach breathing in and exercising in the sea (and admitted later that she was unhappy at that time and bordering on having food issues).

Clothes are vile but presumably leotard and she is in training.

I felt mortified on her behalf when saw these pics in Heat this week. I am sure all those journalists had a lovely old time chortling at these pics.

Am really sick of people getting torn to shreds like this.

<gets off soapbox>

AitchwonderswhoFruitCrumbleis Fri 11-Sep-09 14:26:24

i think her arse looks rather lovely, actually. although she should wear a bra with implants as they do have a tendency to take things downwards. i'm totally impressed tbh that this is what she wears, i like that younger women than me are body confident. we just covered up with long cardies and doc martens at that age.

SqueezyCheese Mon 14-Sep-09 11:33:56

Good on her for wearing whatever she likes! The lack of bra is a bit 'whoa' but why should she not wear tight clothing? I think she looks fine.

TheBalladofGayTony Mon 14-Sep-09 11:40:50

hasn't she already been on strictly or do all soap actresses look like this?

Highlander Mon 21-Sep-09 21:51:23

that belly is saying welcome to the world of diabetes and heart disease, sooner than she thinks.............

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now