Talk

Advanced search

Not the face of someone who's sorry!!!!!!!!!!!

(16 Posts)
painauchocolat Tue 25-Aug-09 11:14:32

Right what's the odds on the house being repossessed next - oh hang on, she's now unemployed so the tax payer will be paying the mortgage and running costs.

www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1208443/Kerry-Katona-arrives-police-station-Mark-Croft-face-qu iz-drug-video.html

alwayslookingforanswers Tue 25-Aug-09 11:17:19

eh how will the tax payer be paying the mortgage and running costs?

boneybones Tue 25-Aug-09 11:20:45

She will get social who will pay the interest on her mortgage from the pot that tax payers have put into!!!!!!!

hocuspontas Tue 25-Aug-09 11:22:26

She needs a strong person in her life to get back on track. Why she wants to hang onto that lizard is anybody's guess but while he continues to eat away at her self-esteem she's never going to go anywhere but down.

boneybones Tue 25-Aug-09 11:23:13

Who do you think planted the camera?

alwayslookingforanswers Tue 25-Aug-09 11:25:55

yes the interest - and quite possibly not all of it and certainly none of the rest of the money that the bank wants (ie the repayment) . The interest level they used is a set one as well so doesn't always cover the actual interest someone is paying.

oxocube Tue 25-Aug-09 19:53:51

Oh for goodness sake, people take drugs all the time. What gets me riled is that she's so bloody talentless and stupid, not that she has the odd line. Half the rich and famous of Britain seem to be taking cocaine..... what's so special about this woman?

mollyroger Tue 25-Aug-09 19:55:36

I am more pissed off at the fecking DM's 'article' on poor Helena B-C, pictured in a swimming costume and so therefore, fair game for lots of ridiculous judgments on her figure etc.. FFS, she is a 40-something actress who has had children. leave her alone!

fanniiminogue Wed 26-Aug-09 23:28:43

i cant stand her, celeb mum!!!! stupid cow!

AnyFucker Wed 26-Aug-09 23:48:10

I heard on the local news this evening she has been arrested again, this time for common assault and a "public order offence"

will probably be in The Sun or summat tomorrow

AnyFucker Wed 26-Aug-09 23:50:10

it didn't say who she has assaulted, however

fanniiminogue Wed 26-Aug-09 23:52:59

probably herself, someone needs to knock some sense into her!

AnyFucker Thu 27-Aug-09 07:11:22

it was her accountant, allegedly

RealityIsNOTDetoxing Thu 27-Aug-09 07:42:56

Message withdrawn

MaggieVirgo Fri 04-Sep-09 18:52:46

yEAH, people think paying taxes gives them more human rights or more power!! eh, NO

I imagine kerry Katona has paid more tax in her life than the average person tbh.

Mamazon Fri 04-Sep-09 18:57:32

how is she any more unemplyed than before? her "job" is to appear in magazines and articles and various TV shows.
i'd imagine she will be able to live off this latest drame for a short while at least.

and how on earth are the Tax payers going to be paying for anything?
do you think you can have your expensive mortgage paid just by signing on the dole?

honestly i do wonder where some people get their idea's - ahhhh yes, the DM

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now