Talk

Advanced search

Kerry Katona has just pressed her own self destruct button - The only way is down!!!

(146 Posts)
mummatoone Sun 16-Aug-09 21:31:46

Silly, silly girl...definately over for her now.
www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz/454805/KERRY-KATONA-GOES-MAD-ON-COKE-AFTER-4-DAY-BOOZE-BENDER-cocai ne.html

Place your bets ladies on who planted the camera???

Mark or her Mother are my guesses

wilkos Sun 16-Aug-09 21:33:28

has just pressed? hmm

think shes been pressing it for a long long time

Megglevache Sun 16-Aug-09 21:35:04

her husband.

Megglevache Sun 16-Aug-09 21:35:28

Mark Croft, who was "away"

NorbertDentressangle Sun 16-Aug-09 21:37:21

As he seems the sort of guy who would sell his own Granny if there was a financial incentive then my money is on him.

NobodynearaYurtreadstheDM Sun 16-Aug-09 21:37:43

shock

Meglet Sun 16-Aug-09 21:38:19

mark croft, for example, is a twat.

AnyFucker Sun 16-Aug-09 21:40:45

kerry katona, for example, is a twat

she is a self-indulgent, publicity-obsessive self-destructing, child-damaging twat to boot sad

BitOfFun Sun 16-Aug-09 21:40:55

It sounds like the children were in the house, and that room is a bathroom. What planet of crazy must you be on to leave drugs lying around in front of kids?

HaggisNeepsnTatties Sun 16-Aug-09 21:41:12

Its so sad in a way. Her mother was exactly the same (drug taking) and history is just repeating itself. She needs to break the cycle but with him at her side there's no danger of that happening. Why do these women keep having children??

PM73 Sun 16-Aug-09 21:41:14

I feel sorry for the children,if this was somebody normal i am sure that SS would be involved,especially if she is storing her cocaine under her side of the bed?

Disenchanted3 Sun 16-Aug-09 21:42:25

Fucking hell,

whos done that.

Whats with the music?

Just WTF in general hmm

mummatoone Sun 16-Aug-09 21:42:35

She's been hovering over the button but this time it has been well and truly pressed....I cant believe it, it is definately what the headline says it is.

Iceland will definately drop her now - she hasnt seen her kids for 3 weeks and whats the first thing she does - get high on coke and booze...absolutely disgraceful.

You watch Brian will defo get the kids now.

Mark Croft - awful, awful excuse for a human being, so is the Mother who has come back into her life and selling her story to the highest bidder...definately one of those 2

AnyFucker Sun 16-Aug-09 21:47:18

I really wish people would stop blaming this Mark Croft person

he might be a twat of the highest order, who knows

but it does not excuse the fact that she is acting in this way

she has free will

she should seek help, immediately

he has fuck-all to do with it

Greensleeves Sun 16-Aug-09 21:48:24

they're a bunch of alleycats, who gives a fuck which odf them did what or who is worse

poor kids though sad

NobodynearaYurtreadstheDM Sun 16-Aug-09 21:49:00

If I did drugs (never have, never will) I just cant imagine leaving them lying around, for convenience sake shock

So very

shinyshoes Sun 16-Aug-09 21:50:05

Where's Brian in all this. All this coke taking and booze abuse has been going on for years (allegedly) yet Brian is still in Australia.

You'd think he'd come get the kids, or apply for temporary residency , or just be in the same country as them.

You'll watch they'll be another newspaper article claiming Brian wants the kids. Never has them though does he.
hmm

Aitchiswaitingforalegalopinion Sun 16-Aug-09 21:50:05

he probably filmed it, let's be honest.

mummatoone Sun 16-Aug-09 21:50:34

perhaps "someone" did it for £0 to "help her"

Aitchiswaitingforalegalopinion Sun 16-Aug-09 21:50:39

croft, i mean. not st brian.

Hassled Sun 16-Aug-09 21:54:24

I feel dirty and sullied now I've watched that. Poor woman - she has some serious ishoos.

BitOfFun Sun 16-Aug-09 21:55:29

Agree with the Brian-slagging btw. Tosspot, IMO.

slayerette Sun 16-Aug-09 21:56:09

I wish someone would put the welfare of those poor kids first for a change. Her life has been a car crash in excruciatingly slow motion for years now but no-one seems prepared to step in and protect the children.

expatinscotland Sun 16-Aug-09 21:57:17

as long as people keep watching shows featuring her and buying publications with her on the cover, she'll continue to behave as she does.

Greensleeves Sun 16-Aug-09 21:59:11

I couldn't give a witch's tit about that side of things, expat (it's sad and depressing but I personally can't take it on board)

but the children should be in care, or placed with relatives if there are any who aren't completely out to lunch hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now