Talk

Advanced search

Face lift / botox spotting . . . Who do you think has had work done recently?

(29 Posts)
wintera Tue 28-Jul-09 20:06:14

Just thought it would be fun to swap theories on who has had some work done recently. So here are my thoughts -

1) Shane Richie - Seen him a couple of times recently being interviewed and I am sure he has had an eye lift or something like that. There is definitely something different about him of late.

2) Felicity Kendall - Have you seen those Actimel adverts? She has had some work done no doubt about it. Am very disappointed because I read an interview with her a couple of years ago about how she wanted to grow old gracefully etc . . Pull the other one Felicity. You can hardly move your face or your eyes in that tv ad!

3) Rupert Everett - Hardly recognised him on Alan Carr at the weekend. Silly man, what have you done to yourself? You were fine before!!

CybilLiberty Tue 28-Jul-09 20:08:37

Def Rupert. He looked grim, esp. when he laughed.

They ALL have. There is not one person on the telly who hasn't had botox/fillers/eyelift/whatever. It just doesn't happen. And this is why it is filtering into 'normal' society.

Ads say 'Until you go under the knife, try Revitalift Eye serum' like we are all planning cosmetic eye surgery!

EldonAve Tue 28-Jul-09 20:12:13

Anna Friel - face looked a bit tense in the pics of her meeting Charles

letsgostrawberrypicking Tue 28-Jul-09 20:32:33

a columist wrote last week that she didnt realise that re Ulrika, cosmetic surgeons were throwing in a free face lift with every boob job! UJ does look a little "stiff"I suppose grin

DrNortherner Tue 28-Jul-09 20:34:08

Def Rupert, dh and I commented on Sunday that he no longer looked like Rupert!

I think Kylie has had a top up recently too.

Meglet Tue 28-Jul-09 20:41:07

take a look here www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/ anyone who's anyone (and anyone who's even just Z list) will be on it. Rupert Everett is on there if you go down the left hand column to 'scary celebrities'.

Kylie looks different lately.

bran Tue 28-Jul-09 20:43:51

It's not recent, but when Farrah Fawcett died BBC News website had photos of the 3 Charlie's Angels taken at the time of filming and the same 3 at a reunion about 3 years ago and Jacklyn Smith hadn't changed at all. Either she has a very withered portrait in the attic or that's some seriously talented plastic surgeon.

original
3 years ago

Meglet Tue 28-Jul-09 20:44:10

rupert everett www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/2009/03/26/guess-the-famous-actor/#more-1103

bran Tue 28-Jul-09 20:44:50

Sorry, for the reunion photo you need to click on photo number 8.

wintera Tue 28-Jul-09 20:57:35

Looking at that reunion pic I would say all of the original Angels have had something done but I must say Jaclyn Smith's work is quite good.

Rupert Everett looks like he has had his eyes done and maybe cheek implants too.

nomorecake Tue 28-Jul-09 23:35:28

RE seems to have smoothed out his deep frown lines.

shame, thought he actually looked alright before.

Tinker Tue 28-Jul-09 23:37:17

Madonna's hair on this one Does she have brown roots dyed into her hair so we don't think she can have gone grey? Looks like grey real roots, then brown then blonde.

nomorecake Tue 28-Jul-09 23:45:40

isnt that just her scalp?

Tinker Tue 28-Jul-09 23:55:40

The one on the right looks like there's a mm or 2 of hair? <peering close to screen> I mean, she has to be grey doesn't she?

bleh Wed 29-Jul-09 15:10:17

Esther Rantzen. She was on TV last night and looked rather "wind-tunnelly", though I may be wrong.

BitOfFun Wed 29-Jul-09 15:37:22

Michelle Collins in February 2008, looking nothing like she does in the new Daz advert. It's not so much bad surgery, as pretty obvious.

Nancy66 Wed 29-Jul-09 15:43:46

Madonna's face seems to be a constant programme of ongoing work. Her jawline has completely changed over the years and she has awful cheek implants.

Angelina has had a lot of work done in the past few years. Nose is refined and eyes are more awake.

sazzlelou Wed 29-Jul-09 22:01:30

look at madonnas boobs here!

HolyGuacamole Wed 29-Jul-09 22:33:26

Oh I was just about to start a thread on this grin
Am watching the Scottish news on BBC and Jackie Bird is looking like she has a case of frozen upper lip all of a sudden?!

Piffpaffpoff Thu 30-Jul-09 12:13:43

Ooh, DH and I both commented on how odd Jackie B looked on the news last night. We put it down to bad lighting though...hmm

tillytips Thu 30-Jul-09 14:58:31

Duncan Bannatyne off of Dragons den has deffo had something done.
His face doesn't move!

wintera Thu 30-Jul-09 21:10:04

My Mum reckons that Amanda Redman and John Nettles have recently had work done. We love playing spot the face-lift!!

nomorecake Thu 30-Jul-09 22:47:25

Bitoffun -MC was on some panel show today, and you're right its sems quite obvious.

KingRolo Fri 31-Jul-09 08:12:48

tilly, was about to say that about Duncan Bannatyne.

I think he's had a face lift and a hair weave. Hair must be thinning and grey really, he's 60 ffs.

KingRolo Fri 31-Jul-09 13:48:47

He says here he'd consider botox. I think that's celeb speak for 'I have had Botox and will probably have more'.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now