Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

The Liz Jones Therapy Fund

(4 Posts)
JollyPirate Mon 27-Jul-09 17:46:00

Go on then - how much would YOU contribute to get the silly cow into the therapy that she badly needs. Honestly, stupid, vacuous, inane twittering waste of space.

From a jelly bellied Mum who takes (some) time off in school holidays and leaves work bang on 4.30pm to pick her child up. Oh yeah - and on the rare (count on one hand) occasion my child has been sick I took a day's holiday. No I don't feel guilty. Put that in yer pipe and smoke it Liz.

Frasersmum123 Mon 27-Jul-09 21:12:27

I would contribute £50 of my hard earned pennies IF she comes and does a webchat

wahwah Mon 27-Jul-09 23:18:41

I'm sure some kind therapist will do it for free, but I'd chuck a couple of quid in. I don't have a jelly belly and I don't stay silly hours at work any more. Surprisingly I'm just as productive as I was, I just gossip and whine less. Oh and get in early and don't take any breaks.

maggievirgo Mon 27-Jul-09 23:23:04

I dunno, I think the wheels are going back on liz. I reckon she should give me some money.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now