Talk

Advanced search

I'm all for putting on weight in pregnancy... but there are really some things that you should not wear.

(11 Posts)
Picante Mon 27-Jul-09 10:27:34

Kate Garraway

stillstanding Mon 27-Jul-09 10:35:42

What's so annoying about that is that she is not huge at all. Actually in pretty good shape for her stage of pregnancy.

And even the leggings are not hopeless but it is quite NB when wearing them to have one's bum well-covered! Very unflattering.

CybilLiberty Mon 27-Jul-09 10:37:25

If they were black it would be ok. Grey is a little unforgiving.

alarkaspree Mon 27-Jul-09 10:38:58

She looks fine to me.

TrilianAstra Mon 27-Jul-09 10:40:13

eww no - leggings fine with LONG top

Hollyoaks Mon 27-Jul-09 10:42:38

I know you feel like a whale when you get to that stage but she really doesnt look it at all. Quite a neat bump IMO, however big knickers, grey leggings and a short top are not a good option when you could be snapped in the local newspapers or magazines.

Rindercella Mon 27-Jul-09 10:44:38

I like Kate (can't abide GMTV though so don't see her very often). I think she looks fine. Also, I always have sympathy with her as she has obviously shagged this man at least twice. <boak>

KingRolo Mon 27-Jul-09 10:57:52

Pregnant Woman Looks Pregnant Shock Horror!

You'd think she'd have the common decency to wear a sack and avoid offending our sensitive eyes.

Flamesparrow Mon 27-Jul-09 11:01:26

It isn't about wearing a sack, or about her being pregnant imo - leggings without a top long enough to cover groin/arse at least partially look hideous.

It is perfectly possible to be comfortable in pregnancy without looking scary - especially if you can afford to buy decent clothes (I have a handful of outfits so am jealous of anyone who could potentially buy a "maternity wardrobe").

I do agree with Rinc though on the boakiness

HuffwardlyRouge Mon 27-Jul-09 11:07:51

What a cow. Couldn't she at least have the decency to look fucking fabulous every single day of her third trimester. I know I did. Particularly when I was doing something really important like the school run.

candyfluff Mon 27-Jul-09 19:40:10

i think she looks fab-she's going for comfy ,didnt we all at that late stage in pregnancy?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now