Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Kerry and Mark split - When did this happen, how on earth did I miss it?

(10 Posts)
bottletopbill Sun 26-Jul-09 21:01:34

when did this happen apparently last week??

FranSanDisco Sun 26-Jul-09 21:02:44

Well she's got to sell a story to pay her tax bill innit! Yawn.

rookiemater Sun 26-Jul-09 21:03:00

Have you been reading the online mail as well? It's like a car crash I can't avoid, they probably did it to topple Jordan off the covers as "Gosh look how fat I have got" isn't a real OK classic winner.

geordieminx Sun 26-Jul-09 21:06:57

this weeks Hello had an interview with her saying how happy they both were... although it didnt say that they were together wink

FranSanDisco Sun 26-Jul-09 21:09:10

That's why they're happy. I happy when dh is out also grin. Only joking wink

PortofinoLovesItUpTheOxoTower Sun 26-Jul-09 21:10:46

I saw the "look how fat I am" cover of OK today and decided NOT to part with my hard earned cash. (Tis usually my guilty pleasure though....)

TheCrackFox Sun 26-Jul-09 21:20:03

I seriously think that some of these "celebrities" put weight on on purpose so then they can then be paid by some magazine for their "weight loss journey".

I do hope that KK dumps her DH - she will lose 14 stone of useless lard instantly. grin

lottiejenkins Mon 27-Jul-09 14:45:29

They will be back together again next week, selling another story to (NOT) OK magazine. I got so fed up with her and Jordan whinging about each other and that other non person Nikki whatseface that i stopped buying it!!

FranSanDisco Mon 27-Jul-09 14:47:17

I think Kerry and MArk should have a baby. That should sort our their marriage (and money worries).

PortofinoLovesItUpTheOxoTower Mon 27-Jul-09 14:54:54

I think Kerry should have a baby with Peter Andre - much more financially rewarding - and years of mileage! wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now