Talk

Advanced search

i've never felt particularly strongly about katie holmes BUT...

(56 Posts)
AitchTwoOh Fri 24-Jul-09 20:48:09

bleurgh.

look at this blah blah blah tapping charity launch

yes, she's not a professional dancer and yes i'm being uncharitable but... she can't. sing or dance.

and she is NAUSEATING in that interview, all those Tom Cruise tics. yuck yuck yuck.

she's only about 28, WHY is she acting like an old woman?

southeastastra Fri 24-Jul-09 20:49:43

there's a million pictures can't find the interview grin

AitchTwoOh Fri 24-Jul-09 20:51:57

the whole thing is right down at the very bottom. dd1 watched it and declared her amazing, lovely, beautiful etc and to wash her eyes out i made her watch judy garland's version, then some gene kelly, fred astaire, ginger rogers and to finish, donald o'connor.

the garland 'get happy' much more static than i remember...

plimple Fri 24-Jul-09 20:54:19

scroll down

AlistairSim Fri 24-Jul-09 20:54:59

You're just jealous because...oh give me a minute, it'll come to me.

Doodle2u Fri 24-Jul-09 20:59:36

<Ahem>. I thought she was quite good. And it was refreshing to see her animated for the first time in about 5 years.

TheCrackFox Fri 24-Jul-09 21:00:18

DS1 thought it was a picture of Michael Jackson.

southeastastra Fri 24-Jul-09 21:00:43

she seemed very bland i got bored

Platesmasher Fri 24-Jul-09 21:01:21

she's like a bike frame with skin on and with as much personality.

she seems to have adopted the britney spears style of dancing....i'll just walk around a bit, pose, walk around a bit, pose, more strutting, that should keep the punters happy.
well no, it fucking doesn't britney/katie, dance woman, dance like we're fucking paying you. it's for charidy, make more effort.

<too much wine emoticon>

PortBlacksandResident Fri 24-Jul-09 21:01:28

" AitchTwoOh Fri 24-Jul-09 20:51:57
the whole thing is right down at the very bottom"

That's about right for a description of it grin.

TheMysticMasseuse Fri 24-Jul-09 21:02:10

it's all fake anyway, the whole tom cruise marriage etc. i feel sorry for her, actually

Winehouse Fri 24-Jul-09 21:02:46

Where does she put those legs when she's with shorthouse, then?

Doodle2u Fri 24-Jul-09 21:03:14

See I'm the lone voice again then.

<Wonders if my time on MN is well and truly up>!

CurryMaid Fri 24-Jul-09 21:03:53

My god that was like an episode of Stars in their eyes US edition.

AitchTwoOh Fri 24-Jul-09 21:04:09

lol, pb.

and my, you're feisty in your new guise, db.

i mean the dancing is quite good in the sense that blablablah she's not a dancer. but it's too WOW and PIZZAZZ for me, too much hands and hat when her legs are off elsewhere.

but she is, as you have pointed out, BORING about thedizzyfeetfoundation. doin' it for the kids. YOU ARE NOT OLD, KATIE!

southeastastra Fri 24-Jul-09 21:04:44

hehe plate

TheCrackFox Fri 24-Jul-09 21:06:59

"...that should keep the punters happy.
well no, it fucking doesn't britney/katie, dance woman, dance like we're fucking paying you. it's for charidy, make more effort."

Arf

preggersplayspop Fri 24-Jul-09 21:07:24

I fast forwarded to the dancing so missed the interview (did she have anything interesting to say?). I think she does alright though, better than I was expecting. Her legs look pretty good in that outfit and she looks a LOT better without the midget in tow.

AitchTwoOh Fri 24-Jul-09 21:08:47

her legs were pleasingly meaty i thought but she looked like she was trying to be sexy, which always makes my fillings itch.

CurryMaid Fri 24-Jul-09 21:10:26

She reminded me of Victoria Beckham in that sense H - all the component physical parts but none of the actual personality to make her sexy.

FlappyTheBat Fri 24-Jul-09 21:11:40

I thought she sounded pretty good, didn't think much of her "dancing" though,

Doodle2u, don't go!!

preggersplayspop Fri 24-Jul-09 21:11:59

I agree, I find it very embarrassing. But Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise always make me want to hide behind the sofa.

Apparently David Beckham called his son Cruz after his Great Friend Tom Cruise. AWFUL!

AitchTwoOh Fri 24-Jul-09 21:13:10

ah now you see i have a great fondness for posh. it's because i think she would like me enormously in RL. i could be her fat friend.

CurryMaid Fri 24-Jul-09 21:15:19

ROFL at being poshes fat friend Aitch. You know you'd have to be at least a size 6, don't you?

AitchTwoOh Fri 24-Jul-09 21:16:34

<taps nose>

I think i could just about manage that...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now