Talk

Advanced search

Katie and Pete - Let the slanging match begin!!!

(15 Posts)
bottletopbill Thu 23-Jul-09 22:05:12

Pete had taken legal action over comments made and Katie has insinuated that he its good he's spending so much time with the kids as he's all over the tabloids with them most days.

He hasnt taken lightly to the fact she said she thinks he was faithful to her

Cuffs are off...let he games begin!!!

BTW - of course she has a new book to plug so will be spreading herself everywhere

thesouthsbelle Thu 23-Jul-09 22:06:47

hate her, love him.

behind close doors thou who knows.

MagNacarta Thu 23-Jul-09 22:06:51

I don't mean to be rude, but I don't understand.

Lilyloo Thu 23-Jul-09 22:08:11

yeah got her comments on GMTV this am whilst promoting her new book 'how good it was to see Pete spending some time with the kids' hmm

LynetteScavo Thu 23-Jul-09 22:08:23

I can't quite folow the OP

bottletopbill Thu 23-Jul-09 22:10:55

Pete had not commented on her comments and not divulged any details on why he dumped her.

She is spreading herself everywhere at the moment wants to pull back public support plus she has a book to promote - Piers Morgan interview revealing the miscarriage, GMTV today saying I think he was faithful and taking the piss that he;s with his kids all the time now etc...

He's taking legal action against of the comments she making so sounds like he's had enough - she will just come back even harder

MrsMattie Thu 23-Jul-09 22:15:27

Saw that ghastly Piers Morgan interview.

Then had a day off work yesterday and found myself tucking in to the dreaded 'Loose Women' featuring 'Mother & Business Woman Katie Price' (actually, she was quite a breath of fresh air next to that sour faced Carol one)...

Then she pops up on GMTV this morning (again, it was accidental viewing, of course...I am usually a BBC Breakfast kinda gal)...

She needs to give it a rest. The big toothy white grin is so unconvincing. Your bloke just nished you off, love. You're not really happy about it, even if he was a greasy haired little troll.

bottletopbill Thu 23-Jul-09 22:17:12

didnt know she did loose women.

Last week someone not sure which one said they couldnt stand her and found her vile.

I think it was Carol, yes it was!

BTW - my hub thinks all the loose women look like drag queens!!!

ronshar Thu 23-Jul-09 22:21:38

I think Peter Andre is a slime ball. He is so needy and controlling. What kind of muppet leaves his wife because she spends a night out with friends without him.
He had real trust issues and pretended it was all katies fault!
At least she was up front and made no excuses for her lack of trust.
Although full marks to Peter for being a fab dad to Harvey.

MrsMattie Thu 23-Jul-09 22:25:15

That's so funny@bottle.

Katie turned away from Carol for the whole interview and Carol was really quiet and when she did speak, she was quite cutting and said she didn't buy Jordan's 'I'm fine' act at all. It was tense.

here you go

dittany Thu 23-Jul-09 22:26:05

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

MrsMattie Thu 23-Jul-09 22:39:58

Pete has got no balls, has he? Twit.

DrNortherner Thu 23-Jul-09 22:53:44

How can she openly publicise a book that she admits she did not write?!

It beggars beleif.

She needs to go easy on the botox and teeth whitening, she's in danger of damaging her looks.

dittany Thu 23-Jul-09 23:23:10

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

thesouthsbelle Fri 24-Jul-09 07:50:57

he might be distrusting, but she treated and spoke to him like shite!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now