Talk

Advanced search

Oh Looky Ulrika's had cosmetic surgery and is wearing a bikini

(80 Posts)
CybilLiberty Mon 20-Jul-09 07:25:01

I have the body of a 16 year old

CybilLiberty Mon 20-Jul-09 07:25:20

The age of other parts of her body are not known.

PrincessToadstool Mon 20-Jul-09 07:30:25

She looks like she's been Cuprinoled.

Well good for her, I suppose. Awful picture, her teeth are whiter than her bikini.

Meglet Mon 20-Jul-09 07:56:27

you need sunglasses to look at those teeth! Couldn't she get a better dentist to do them? Her body is fab though.

SoupDragon Mon 20-Jul-09 08:05:26

In the "before" shot, she can't possibly be wearing a suitable bra - her breasts are down near her elbows!

NorbertDentressangle Mon 20-Jul-09 08:08:10

I thought Ulrika used to be one of the "I'm happy with my natural body, even if its not perfect and I would never have plastic surgery" brigade ??

KingRolo Mon 20-Jul-09 08:14:39

'When you're blonde with big breasts it's hard getting people - men in particular - to see past your chest.'

Might have been easier to just dye your hair then love.

moopymoo Mon 20-Jul-09 08:17:37

I wanted to be mean about her but she looks pretty amazing and her boobs were humongus before. Id have mine done in a heartbeat if it all turned out looking like that. She is ok ish I think - shes been terrible at picking blokes but shes not alone in that.

KingRolo Mon 20-Jul-09 08:20:29

It's a shame that a 41 year old mother of 4 doesn't feel she is allowed to look like a 41 year old mother of 4.

I was starting to warm to her because she hadn't gone down the surgery route.

SoupDragon Mon 20-Jul-09 11:01:04

It doesn't sound like she's had loads of stuff done though. I don't blame her one jot for having the breast reduction and who wouldn't like to be shot of bingo wings?

Has she had face stuff done?

sassy Mon 20-Jul-09 11:02:29

My norks are like that <weeps>

traceybath Mon 20-Jul-09 11:03:24

I think she looks good and like her new haircut.

Saw the article about her boobs a while back and they do look much better now. Am sure they must have been giving her dreadful back ache before.

MadameCastafiore Mon 20-Jul-09 11:04:52

Bloody hell I am 34 and I wished to god my tummy looked like hers!

(My boobs do though! grin)

mosschops30 Mon 20-Jul-09 11:05:23

I really dont understand how its 'an amazing new body' if shes paid £11k for it.

Surely we'd all look like that if we had 11k to waste on keeping our toy boys happy!

Its not amazing love, its paid for, thats totally different. When Ive had this 3rd and last baby then I work my ass off in the gym to get back to pre-preg size 8 frame, that will be amazing (or a bloody miricle) you are not amazing!

Oh but she looked better before, really she did, I hate the fakerey, she doesn't look younger, she just looks her age but really really plasticky.

belgo Mon 20-Jul-09 11:07:48

I agree Mosschops. I don't see it as anything to be proud of. I would also look like her if I spent thousands on surgery. But I am proud of my body as it is for having made three children. It's a shame she didn't feel the same way, that she felt that nature had 'inflicted' something upon her.

sassy Mon 20-Jul-09 11:08:29

Disclaimer:my norks are like that; my teeth are NOT.

ButterbeerAndLemon Mon 20-Jul-09 11:08:29

I suspect the freaky teeth owe something to bad Photoshopping.

SoupDragon Mon 20-Jul-09 11:08:39

Whether it was paid for or not doesn't make it less amazing to look at. What a bizarre idea. It is an amazing body however it was achieved. It is not an amazing achievement, which going to the gym to achieve it would have been, but it is an amazing body.

EccentricaGallumbits Mon 20-Jul-09 11:08:48

wish someone would give me 11k to buy a new body with.

Dineysor Mon 20-Jul-09 11:10:19

oh i just loathe her
why cnat she just fuck off

SoupDragon Mon 20-Jul-09 11:11:02

here is someone doing it the hard way.

belgo Mon 20-Jul-09 11:11:03

Technically you may be correct SoupDragon.

If I had 11k I could think of far better things to do with it then days spent in hospital, blood, pain, scars and drugs.

belgo Mon 20-Jul-09 11:12:31

Soup - I think that exercise is called the Plank - I look like that when attempting to do it as well!

SoupDragon Mon 20-Jul-09 11:15:32

Oh, me too. I'd be off to the Caribbean like a shot with £11K

Bizarrely, I am happier in a bikini having had 3 children than I was before. I now have a reason for my body to look like this.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now