fanniiminogue Sun 12-Jul-09 22:45:20

what a .....

w@nker

t*sser

no suprise really!!

2shoes Sun 12-Jul-09 22:47:11

I am posting without looking at links(wii have nose) but he is a waste of space

2shoes Sun 12-Jul-09 22:48:05

he is a **** bully but come on that is the shittiest rags out there.

hatesponge Sun 12-Jul-09 22:50:15

complete waster.

part of me kind of hoped he might turn out not to be though.

4andnotout Sun 12-Jul-09 22:50:18

He is such a cock.

dizzymare Sun 12-Jul-09 22:50:59

Total waste of carbon angry

AuntieMaggie Sun 12-Jul-09 22:53:45

don't believe everything you read in the tabloids

and even if he shagged everything between here and timbucktoo what's the bloke supposed to do? stay cellibate for the rest of his life? he's 22 ffs.

tennisaddict Sun 12-Jul-09 22:54:14

stop perpetuating this kinda crap

it is beneath you, honestly

NoBiggy Sun 12-Jul-09 22:54:48

U WANT RUMP????

Is he popping to the butcher's for her?

foreverchanges Sun 12-Jul-09 22:54:52

the guy wants a bit sorry but i think thats ok grieving or not

hes always been a dick anyway grin

AitchTwoOh Sun 12-Jul-09 22:55:56

it's just sex, he's not a nice guy but it's not reasonable to expect him to transform himself into a saint just cos his wife died. he only married her for a month, he probably missed sex, i think it's fair enough. what kind of a woman does a kiss and tell, anyway?

5inthebed Sun 12-Jul-09 22:56:40

LOL NoBiggy grin

He is only 22, and shouldn't have to grieve all his life, but come on, he isn't exactly grieving is he? he had a "coming out" party the day he left prison!

Complete waste of space.

AuntieMaggie Sun 12-Jul-09 22:56:47

i'm not a great fan of him either, but i believe in giving people the benefit and tbh who can say whether he is an arse or if he's shagging around to get over his grief?

i had a close friend who resorted to sex and alcohol to get over a close relatives death - grief does funny things to people and everyone deals with it in their own way.

even if he did only marry her for her money being with her during what she went through couldn't have failed to affect him and none of us will ever know the truth.

lockets Sun 12-Jul-09 22:57:39

Message withdrawn

PortAndLemon Sun 12-Jul-09 23:10:57

He uses textspeak? Clearly a candidate for the seventh circle of hell...

fanniiminogue Sun 12-Jul-09 23:25:23

precisely P&L....what a knob!

tigerbear Sun 12-Jul-09 23:29:13

Very classy- both him and her - not!

QueenofSpleen Sun 12-Jul-09 23:41:15

I agree with Tiger. What a classy lot, the best out of all of them is Geoff(?) the dad

tigerbear Mon 13-Jul-09 00:27:16

Yep, Jeff seems nice. Bit like Peter Andre type - nice but a bit dim, ifyswim?

Tryharder Mon 13-Jul-09 06:42:28

What on earth Jade saw in this wanker is beyond me? For all Jade's faults, she had a certain...."personality" or "charm" about her and I cannot believe she could not have done better for herself than this knob.

I can't believe some posters on here are saying it's alright because he's so young. I mean, he's 22 not 2. Old enough to show some respect and decorum. I mean it was obvious enough to anyone with half a brain that he didnt give a shit about Jade and married her for money/publicity but at least he could pretend to be in mourning for the sake of Jade's kids if noone else.

Twat.

mindalina Mon 13-Jul-09 07:12:25

Does no-one else think that first story reflects more badly on her than him?

Don't get me wrong I'm not particularly into defending him, he does largely come across as a bit of a twat, but I think selling the story 'I shagged this widower' - you know that's going to cause heartache for the family and all, why on earth would you do that? Really low if you ask me.

lockets Mon 13-Jul-09 07:45:21

Message withdrawn

ipiratethief Mon 13-Jul-09 07:57:35

the family memorial thing, who knows, what he was or wasn't expected to do re attendance.

The shagging? I think the girl who sold her story is the wanker here.

2shoes Mon 13-Jul-09 08:52:22

I am suprised any one is suprised..
this is the thug who attacked a boy with a golf club and also tried to strangle a taxi driver, hardly a nice man or a good role model.

Lulumama Mon 13-Jul-09 08:59:23

she is just as bad. kiss & tell is so bleargh

making it sound like it was beyond her control.

whatever .. if it helps you sleep at night..

as for the memorial, i would have thought that one would be expected at your wife's memorial service. bit of a no brainer.

don't know why the young lady in question thought he would be after anything other than a shag... his bad behaviour has been splashed all over the papers for the last couple of years

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now