Talk

Advanced search

Peter Andre - Whats the history with him 10 years ago etc....?

(8 Posts)
dontdillydally Thu 25-Jun-09 21:48:00

just watching Stateside (yes I know, I know) and he;s harping on about how bad a place he was in 10 yrs ago and its was very full on with Mel B etc... Havent got a clue what he's talking about - anyone???

Ceebee74 Thu 25-Jun-09 21:50:48

Not watching it but I know he had quite a long relationship with Mel B years ago so I assume that??

PortAndLemon Thu 25-Jun-09 21:52:59

He got dropped by his record company a little over ten years ago IIRC, so I imagine he reacted to that in the mature and sensible way that pop slebs tend to do. But I know nothing of any Mel B connection.

PortAndLemon Thu 25-Jun-09 21:55:35

Ah, yes, here you go

bigchris Thu 25-Jun-09 21:58:11

he was a washwd up popstar. then he went into the jungle and shagged his way to a forfune and is now painted as an angel for dumping katie to promote his shite album IMO. lol

TheRealMrsJohnSimm Thu 02-Jul-09 21:32:04

what bigchris said.

I do think he may well be a nice guy but the entire series of Stateside is so geared up to making him look extremely great - super dad, caring etc etc and makes Katie look like a spoilt, nasty cow. We have seen her bad side before on previous shows but it has usually been a balance.

<<embarrassed to even care emoticon>>

Pinkjenny Fri 03-Jul-09 11:16:43

I completely agree TheRealMrsJohnSimm. I turned it off last night because the whole thing is just becoming so transparent and embarrassing. I even find myself wondering whether the whole thing was completely engineered by his management from the start.

Previous series were never this biased.

minko Sun 05-Jul-09 13:30:26

10 years ago I was working at Sugar magazine and he popped his head in and tootled 'Hi Girls'. Everyone looked up ... then went straight back to their computers muttering. He was a nobody has-been then, felt quite sorry for him!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now