Talk

Advanced search

Wossy spotted erm, looking stupid. Again.

(12 Posts)
ItsGrimUpNorth Tue 02-Jun-09 08:45:40

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. I always knew he was a total berk

southeastastra Tue 02-Jun-09 08:59:29

i think he looks quite good! though i quite like clothes the look a bit 'different' grin

Rubyrubyruby Tue 02-Jun-09 09:07:00

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

I yhink he looks fab, I don't think he is trying to look 'young' I think he just doesn't give a fuck what you or I think of what he is wearing.

He dresses to please himself, which I think is admirable in our sleb obsessed age.

chickenfortea Tue 02-Jun-09 21:42:05

All very well and good to be "individual" but dear God, imagine if that was your Dad!
The jacket and jeans aren't too bad but the boots.... worn like that and the bag...
yuk

scottishmummy Tue 02-Jun-09 22:01:09

i love wossy and fact he dress how he choses,doesnt need some schleb stylist

he can make a tit out himself on his own if he wishes

rock on wossy

WinkyWinkola Tue 02-Jun-09 22:05:24

He's a creepy guy, I think. Did anyone see that interview with Gwyneth Paltrow?

And he looks like a dick here.

scottishmummy Tue 02-Jun-09 22:12:46

hate pallid macrobiotic gwynnie and her whiny husband

love woss

TheOddOne Tue 02-Jun-09 22:13:09

He doesn't look bad or a dick or like he's trying to recapture his youth. He looks like he doesn't give a shit. Look again.

Think about what you really think before spouting and copying what some dodgy headline has said.

scottishmummy Tue 02-Jun-09 22:14:41

usual parp from daily mail

wintera Tue 02-Jun-09 23:01:56

Well it's not a good luck that's true, but The Daily Mail really does just love writing stories about JR. Wish they would just let it go now though. Move on FFS! I am always surprised by the articles they seem to get away with too. They write loads of really bitchy articles about women celebrities mostly, and I am always very sad to see that most of those articles are written by women too!

scottishmummy Tue 02-Jun-09 23:07:37

the daily mail is for the emotionally and intellectually incontinent. to feed their indignation

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now