Talk

Advanced search

Danielle Lloyd

(18 Posts)
lottiejenkins Tue 26-May-09 22:28:21

This is so awful......... Im not her biggest fan but no one deserves this!
www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1187436/Danielle-Lloyd-leaves-hospital-following-emergency-sur gery-unprovoked-nightclub-attack.html

dittany Tue 26-May-09 22:29:26

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

notnowbernard Tue 26-May-09 22:33:44

Nasty photos

I wouldn't be happy about that post-operative leg, either shock

I wonder what happened?

MrsMcCluskey Tue 26-May-09 22:35:13

Looks dreadful
No matter what she has done, she is only a young girl.I am sick of this casual violence.

notnowbernard Tue 26-May-09 22:40:25

It's a bland and vacuous life that she leads (obviously I am informed of this by the tabloid press only, don't know the girl personally)

But she doesn't deserve that, does she? Nobody does

It is horrible sad

Nancy66 Wed 27-May-09 18:56:42

Horrible attack - but if she was pushed over inside the club why is she lying on the floor outside like it's just happened?

lottiejenkins Thu 28-May-09 17:29:13

Maybe she felt safer outside?

Unicornvomit Thu 28-May-09 17:30:57

horrific. mindless, senseless violence. could potentially leave a young woman scarred for life.

i hope whoever is responsible is found and charged

said in the article she was thrown onto a table of drinks. not sure why she was outside.. poor poor girl.

Nancy66 Thu 28-May-09 18:39:10

or maybe there weren't any photographers inside.

beanieb Thu 28-May-09 18:41:57

Poor thing. There are some really shitty people out there aren't there.

Lizzylou Thu 28-May-09 18:44:20

Awful attack, shocking pictures.
I always disliked Danielle (post Big Brother debacle) but saw her in a BBC documentary about domestic violence and actually warmed to her. She seemed very genuine and not as self-absorbed as I'd thought.
Even if she is self-absorbed she doesn't deserve to be subjected to this sort of violence.

fawkeoff Thu 28-May-09 18:47:13

two girls attacked her and one fell onto her making her crash into a glass table.....she had stitches in her back and was lucky her leg didnt have to be amputated........i really do feel for her, nobody should be subjected to any violence

clam Sun 31-May-09 10:29:39

Just read (in dodgy Sunday tabloid blush] that the nightclub asked the party to move outside after the incident. Assuming that's true (and I can't imagine her firends would have chosen to try and treat her wounds on the pavement outside), I think that's neglectful behaviour on the part of the management. OK, so they probably didn't want her bleeding all over their sofas hmm, but they must surely have had private rooms somewhere, where they could have administered first aid?

MrsMattie Sun 31-May-09 10:31:28

Bloody horrible. I hope the girls who attacked her are banged up.

SolidGoldBrass Tue 02-Jun-09 01:12:33

This does sound awful. But there does seem to be a bit of a trend among morons to physically attack people who have done things that have made them into tabloid hate figures (more than one Big Brother contestant has been assaulted like this, though this seems to be the most serious assault so far). It seems to tie in with the tabloid-reader mindset that mixes moronic sentimentality with equally moronic vigilantism, and it is quite worrying.

JodieO Tue 02-Jun-09 01:25:17

Was it about tabloids? The article said it was her bf's ex gf's friends that did it. She'd been attacked the week or so before I believe and then went back and this happened. Unless I'm reading it wrong.

SolidGoldBrass Tue 02-Jun-09 10:04:48

Mind you, there is another report on the net which says that she was pissed and squabbling and fell onto the table full of drinks - it's still not something you would wish on anyone but TBH sounds a little more likely than her having been completely set upon when minding her own business.

shhhh Wed 03-Jun-09 23:27:24

I felt sad at this story as well sad.

As clam said, the group were asked to leave the club and in fact she had to be carried out by her boyfriends cousin iir...AND whats even more shocking is that a member of staff followed them outside with a chip&pin machine and the bill asking for it to be settled.shock.

Only £100 odd quids worth which is nothing to her bf or to the night club BUT given the fact she's injured its a bit bad.shock.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now