Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to think that Brangelina should concentrate on enjoying the children they have, not keep adding more every 5 minutes?

(66 Posts)
emkana Wed 22-Oct-08 22:28:50

And if I have to read another interview in which she goes on about her blissfully happy life I'm going to throw up...

{envious, moi?}

Heated Wed 22-Oct-08 22:30:08

Is she wanting another - triplets maybe? - Or is she adopting again?

umberellascankill Wed 22-Oct-08 22:30:11

no, but i can't be arsed to expand. i just find them v boring <yawn>

2shoesdrippingwithblood Wed 22-Oct-08 22:31:44

why/how do they get to adopt all these kids.
it is like boredonna. they only have to look at a child and they are allowed to adopt.
ok they have the money, but it is not like they have the time

emkana Wed 22-Oct-08 22:31:54

She is adopting again apparently.

But only after they've made sure the twins are fully "absorbed" into the family, apparently. hmm

kerryk Thu 23-Oct-08 10:58:23

fuck*n nutters.

i only have 2 and i cant remember what they are called half the time. how on earth can she work and look after 6 million kids, oh yeah its because she soesnt actually look after them herself.

Geepers Thu 23-Oct-08 10:59:33

Good luck to them I say. Thank God there are people in this world willing to own their homes and their hearts to these children.

VinegArghhhWasStabbedInTheTits Thu 23-Oct-08 11:02:36

if my dp was Brad Pitt, i would want to keep having babies too, any excuse grin

Geepers Thu 23-Oct-08 11:04:49

oops, I didn't mean own their homes, I meant open their homes, obv. Dunno what I was thinking about.

MaloryDontDiveItsShallow Thu 23-Oct-08 13:05:39

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

snigger Thu 23-Oct-08 13:11:59

TBH I'd rather see a parentless child living with Brangelina's nanny in a mixed brood of what appear to be happy enough children than abandoned to the system - I don't have a problem with it really, they're rich, have more advantages and influence than the average joe, and hopefully have enough conscience to ensure their children are not emotionally neglected. With the lack of resources suffered by some child care charities, I'm sure they're happy for the advertising.

The blissfully happy life makes me boak too though, when I'm on my knees after a ten hour shift, trying to work out if frozen peas and chicken stock can be fashioned into dinner {grin]

childrenofthecornsilk Thu 23-Oct-08 13:13:52

She can adopt me.

bundle Thu 23-Oct-08 13:15:16

does seem a bit "let's get the full set"

spooka Thu 23-Oct-08 13:16:52

YABU.

MaloryDontDiveItsShallow Thu 23-Oct-08 13:17:08

poorbuthappy Thu 23-Oct-08 13:21:20

Money talks...

Upwind Thu 23-Oct-08 13:22:30

"there are so many peope wanting to adopt"

Right, so that is why the orphanages in developing countries are empty and there are no street kids either hmm

There are so many people wanting to adopt healthy British newborns in the UK. That is not what the Jolie-Pitts have done, they have taken in toddlers from developing countries. If you want to do this I am sure you can. I have had small children begging me to adopt them.

CoteDAzur Thu 23-Oct-08 13:23:17

Yes, sure, loads of couples waiting to adopt 5 yr old Vietnamese boys hmm

MaloryDontDiveItsShallow Thu 23-Oct-08 13:24:23

Upwind Thu 23-Oct-08 13:29:03

So all these people are truly wanting to adopt orphaned children but the hassle of dealing with bureaucracy puts them off hmm

Balls.

MaloryDontDiveItsShallow Thu 23-Oct-08 13:31:46

Upwind Thu 23-Oct-08 13:34:59

People I know in real life who truly wanted to adopt children from abroad have done so.

MaloryDontDiveItsShallow Thu 23-Oct-08 13:36:27

bundle Thu 23-Oct-08 13:37:40

didn't milliband adopt a tiny baby really quickly too because his wife is american? friend of mine went through whole 18 mth process - put her off enough never to do it again despite wanting another child sad

MaloryDontDiveItsShallow Thu 23-Oct-08 13:38:11

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: