Talk

Advanced search

Anyone seen Kerry Katona on This Morning?

(33 Posts)
pleasechange Wed 22-Oct-08 10:44:41

How embarrassing for her - she sounds like she's stoned or something. It's all very cringe-worthy

honeyapple Wed 22-Oct-08 10:51:47

i had to switch over it was too awful.

FlabbyTumSquashyBum Wed 22-Oct-08 11:02:03

I was very nervous watching that, it felt like something was going to kick off. I'm glad Phil and Fern asked her about it because meds or not, she doesn't seem right.

Trix11 Wed 22-Oct-08 11:09:02

I thought she was drunk

MadreInglese Wed 22-Oct-08 11:10:27

She did similar on GMTV last year IIRC.

Isn't she on bipolar meds though?

ScareyBitchFeast Wed 22-Oct-08 11:11:30

i think all of mumsnet have turned the tv on ... or over

can i turn it off yet?

Trix11 Wed 22-Oct-08 11:17:36

GMTV should not have interviewed her - it would have been noticed in hair and makeup that she was not 100% right. Whether its down to the medication she is taking or something else - its a shame for her. GMTV should be ashamed.

mummatoone Wed 22-Oct-08 11:51:49

Yes - she was slurring and seemed very on edge. She's right though the papers will make such a HUGE thing about this.

She did look amazing on the outside but inside she def not right....drink and drugs imo.

I really wish she would just get karma in her life....why oh why does she put herself through this.

All I can see is such a bad end for this girl

AmIWhatAndWhy Wed 22-Oct-08 11:54:01

www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1079666/VIDEO-Out-control-Kerry-Katona-slurs-way-interview-Thi s-Morning.html

The Daily Mail has already jumped on it. It's sad really

lauraloola Wed 22-Oct-08 13:37:03

Just watched it on Youtube. She looks awful and didnt understand their questions.

kerryk Wed 22-Oct-08 13:50:52

what a shit situation for everyone involved sad

my big brother had a addiction for a while and it took the whole family to get him through it. who the hell has she got to turn to?

tell you what though if i was brian whatshisface (westlife) i would be right on the phone to my lawyers seeing about full time custody of his 2 children.

Tillyscoutsmum Wed 22-Oct-08 14:56:47

It was terrible - real car crash t.v. I can not believe they allowed her to be interviewed sad Her poor children

TheDevilWearsPrimark Wed 22-Oct-08 16:10:41

A classic KK quote 'I've never even read my autobiography'

ilovemyghds Wed 22-Oct-08 18:14:05

God it was awful - was really surprised when they asked her why she was slurring though. She was v defensive and made the situation worse for herself.

BitOfFun Wed 22-Oct-08 18:21:40

I just watched it here and felt quite sorry for her - I definitely agree the show producers shouldn't have let her go on.

DoubleBluff Wed 22-Oct-08 18:26:47

Theres already another thread on this

shhhh Thu 23-Oct-08 14:00:58

well apparently....The morning (fern & philip in particular) didn't speak to her till seconds before the show started and didn't notice anything odd iykiwm....if they had noticed they said they would never have gone ahead with the interview and would have cancelled or done it later on the show...

I can;'t help but feel thats its a repeat of the the daniella westbrook saga..where she appeared on some tv show under the infulence, claimed to be clean and it was only after the show aired and she had it pointed out that she finally admitted and got help....

I can't help but feel that maybe, just maybe her dh see's her as a bit of a cash cow, wants to see her self destruct and then get what he can iykwim... How can your dh allow you to be seen like she has been (prescribed drugs, drugs OR alcohol related) and not try and keep things low key iykwim..

Does anyone actually know anyone on bi polar drugs that also slurr their words....are they similar to how kerry appeared..?

CharleeInChains Thu 23-Oct-08 14:06:15

I am BiPolar and i slur and can get imcoherent form time to time if the dosage gets to high or to low.

barbiehouse Thu 23-Oct-08 14:07:05

can anyone explain how she could afford all the plastic surgery when isn't she bankrupt?

bundle Thu 23-Oct-08 14:08:42

prob tv company paid for it

CharleeInChains Thu 23-Oct-08 14:10:04

T.v company paid for it in return for her letting the world see her have it done [gross]

bundle Thu 23-Oct-08 14:14:26

which again, is unethical, imo

and british assn of aesthetic plastic surgeons too

shhhh Thu 23-Oct-08 14:17:52

MTV paid for it in exhange for her being filmed doing it..

Thanks for the reply cic, so how you see Kerry on tv is not brow raising to you.? Please don't think im tying to doubt her actions etc just wanted to understand it more as a little part of me thinks..maybe,just maybe..its the medication and beyond her control.....

this morning did actully point out today that it can cause slurring BUT can't be mixed with alcohol...and there she is in Ok! magazine this week discussing her huge bender in Marbella.
Her publicist has also commented that she was drinking sambucca shots tuesday night which wouldn't have helped wed's interview..hmm..

shhhh Thu 23-Oct-08 14:19:14

No arguments there bundle..........but this is someone imo who still craves fame, needs the cash and couldn't be arsed loosing weight like us normal folk do...

NotDoingTheHousework Thu 23-Oct-08 14:20:43

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now