Talk

Advanced search

Sorry if already done, but Kerrys 'new' body!

(24 Posts)
LadyOfRoffle Tue 21-Oct-08 13:23:28

here

I don't usually go for sleb twaddle but have to say I think she looks amazing. I am pretty much like she used to be size wise, so now I know there i hope! (bar the £15,000 surgery!)

hellsbells76 Tue 21-Oct-08 13:24:58

those photos are severely airbrushed, she must have extensive scarring from that amount of surgery.

WayneAteASlob Tue 21-Oct-08 13:25:51

Had to Lol at some of the comments, particularly "I feel the title of the lads mag is quite appropriate.." (it's Zoo btw)

Cremolatorium Tue 21-Oct-08 13:26:38

what did she spend the money on
<looks for joins>

Tortington Tue 21-Oct-08 13:27:17

ica n see her stretchmarks.

15k - is that all
(meeeeeeeow)

i like her actually

Oliveoil Tue 21-Oct-08 13:29:05

oh god, someone needs to take her in hand

WHY IS SHE IN A MEN'S MAG FFS???

she needs help, not riducule imo

and she looks v uncomfortable in those photos, her eyes are screeching "oh ffs, this feels horrid, why am I doing this?"

Lio Tue 21-Oct-08 13:29:25

Oof what a revolting swimsuit.

MrsPuddleduck Tue 21-Oct-08 13:37:48

I thought she was bankrupt hmm

Bumblelion Tue 21-Oct-08 13:40:08

£15,000 - I would expect to look bloody fantastic after that.

It gives me hope that one day, after I win the lottery/find a rich main, etc., I would have a body like that, because even though I don't really 'like' her as a person (not that I know her) I do think she looks fantastic ... and no scars! (or is that down to air-brushing?)

FuriousGeorge Tue 21-Oct-08 21:32:27

She wears size 10 tops with boobs like that?No way!

MrsMattie Tue 21-Oct-08 21:33:36

Airbrushed. Big deal.

Aitch Tue 21-Oct-08 21:36:48

rofl at the airbushing on the first pic. grin

MrsThierryHenry Tue 21-Oct-08 21:40:14

I can't help thinking this is an incredibly cheap way to celebrate your new look. I'm delighted to have FINALLY lost most of my preg weight (two years on - blardy hell) and buying flattering clothes (after dancing round the changing room) was enough to make me feel that I'd 'arrived'. What a bizarre state of mind you must develop as a sleb if everything you do has to be expressed/ experienced publicly, outside of oneself in that way. Makes me shudder. God only knows why anyone would want to be famous.

Those norks and she fits in size 10 TOPS?

<snigger> @ the first pic though - I am normally dense with these things but that skin has NO CREASES etc - even ignoring lack of scars, no skin is that even and unbent

childrenofthecornsilk Tue 21-Oct-08 21:41:11

I prefer her hair blond. She looks great.

1wish Tue 21-Oct-08 21:41:14

Is it just me or does her nose look different? Very Danniella Westbrook(ish) IYKWIM

compo Tue 21-Oct-08 21:41:40

she needs the money obviously . she has to keep her low life bloke in fast cars

MadameCastafiore Tue 21-Oct-08 21:42:58

Now she just needs to buy herself a life!

twinsetandpearls Tue 21-Oct-08 21:46:04

I think she looks nice, a damn sight better than me , I hope her new look makes her happy. She could do with a break.

Aitch Wed 22-Oct-08 12:02:54

so could you, sweetheart. it seems like you never miss an opportunity to put yourself down, which is sad, believe me. i've seen photos, you are deeply lovely. and of course we know your personality is great. grin

Thefearlessfreak Wed 22-Oct-08 12:08:55

15 grand & the esteemed "Zoo" mag gets the first photos! People's interest in these mags must last for the 60 secs it takes to w**k. Then what will she do next? She seriously needs to be kept OFF the covers of mags.

Thefearlessfreak Wed 22-Oct-08 12:15:41

And there are about 2 or 3 other threads about her in addition to this one

delllie Tue 28-Oct-08 21:06:02

Actually those pictures are a world away from how she looked in her show "Whole Again" on sunday, there has been some massive airbrushing going on hmm

mabanana Tue 28-Oct-08 21:11:46

She doesn't look that that. That's airbrushing. I've seen your pix on here TSAP and if I had the choice , I'd much rather look like you than her,and I am being completely genuine when I say that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now