Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Whats happened between Peter and Katie (Jordan)

(21 Posts)
teenspirit Tue 14-Oct-08 17:33:54

Noticed in a mag in Boots that they had split up but never bought mag as planned to read one in Borders whilst I bf my lo but when I got there could not find it.....didn't have time to return to Boots for original mag and the suspense is killing me - can someone please put me out of my misery - TA!!!

wannaBe Tue 14-Oct-08 17:35:35

can't say I'm surprised if it's true.

Saturn74 Tue 14-Oct-08 17:36:41

could peter afford to pay his own rent somewhere else?

wannaBe Tue 14-Oct-08 17:38:38

could it be

this?

hardly newsworthy. hmm

HeadFairy Tue 14-Oct-08 17:40:27

Usually when couples declare their marriage is just like everyone elses and they're just going through the normal ups and downs they're really saying we've booked the solicitors and dividing the assets as we speak.

ImnotMamaGbutsheLovesMe Tue 14-Oct-08 17:40:58

No one really knows what goes on but imho they are a solid couple.

Divvy Tue 14-Oct-08 17:55:11

Well on the show they do on sunday night, it was filmed in august, and she was having lots of work done in one week during a stay in america. they didnt seem happy.

i do like katie though, think she ahs done well for herself.

wingandprayer Tue 14-Oct-08 18:02:36

could it perhaps be that short of other 'news' they are going to split up and have that covered at length by tv and mags only to - shock horror - reunite later renew vows and other endless further storyworthy stuff?

Got to give the girl credit - she is excellent at manipulating media.

MABS Tue 14-Oct-08 18:12:02

not split up

TheCrackFox Tue 14-Oct-08 18:54:22

I think you are onto something there Wing. All this guff about their marriage keeps their media profile up.

theirmum Wed 15-Oct-08 17:29:54

umm nothing to do with Katie (she is way to thin) or peter - just read the link and their is a pic of a girl in the nide holding her boobs my 4 year old DS just said "oh mummy she has very big boobies" !!!

MyPumpkinDsHappyHalloweenBday Wed 15-Oct-08 17:40:09

not split up just very good editing on the mag, just so you buy.

i remember one mag had on front cover, Oprah family member drowned. (how bad is that), when read story it was her step-daughters friends uncle. who she didnt even know.

Tanee58 Wed 15-Oct-08 17:48:14

Who are Peter and Katie?

No, don't tell me grin!

shhhh Sun 19-Oct-08 22:24:35

typical OK! magazine..they think that by putting headlines such as "my marriage problems" people will buy the mag thinkink "oh I wonder whats happened".

They have done it loads recently and although I buy OK! as Im sad like that wink I alwasy say to dh "Oh look what the mag is implying" yet know it to be fabrication iykiwm....

eidsvold Sun 19-Oct-08 22:31:48

WE WANT COMPS!

<issued by the ORIFIcE>

OverseasmumsnetteRsunIteForfaIrtrEatment

frecklyspeckly Thu 23-Oct-08 21:17:50

Noticably this shock news came the same time OK has put it's price up to 2.95 !! they are hoping to reel in the gullible and they did-me. Dont buy it - it follows same format - she talks filthy like a dirty trollop and says she was misquoted in the past due to bad editing of her show.

It must be really badly edited because she comes across as a horribly abusive person to Peter when, in fact, according to her she is lovely to him and their marriage is really happy. Despite him saying how selfish she is about 10 times a show. Oh, and her leaving her kids for weeks at a time for more surgery and them not seeming to know who she is.

Do not buy it!! - you should spend your 3.00 on anything else. It's a con. Anything major will be splashed across tabs or t'internet, for free! if you buy it you are funding her excessive lifestyle at a cost to you of about 14.00 a month!!!

(ps if you ignore this and read something really good in there please post it my dh wont let it in the house anymore grin )

inscotland Fri 24-Oct-08 17:57:39

In their TV show they did have a huge row in Australia and she left without him. He went in a huff for 2 days but they made up. That was months ago though.

shhhh Fri 24-Oct-08 20:01:22

fs, lol at your last comment!!!

HellboundNinkynork Fri 24-Oct-08 20:14:18

I tuned in last night then had to go and settle DS. When I came back I asked DH what I'd missed and he said that she and her slapper friend had been sniggering at a stallion's cock.

Perhaps DH could do T.V reviews for MN smile

monkeysmama Fri 24-Oct-08 20:27:11

I am a bit blush to say I watch Katie & Peter. I felt sick after the last one I saw (maybe on Monday) when she came back from the States and was falling apart in front of her kids. Her kids were clinging to her and she seemed totally out of it. Seems to me that she is one not well woman.

rislip Fri 24-Oct-08 20:28:38

Hellbound Ninky Nonk - that is hilarious!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now