Talk

Advanced search

Come flame me for undermining Jennifer Lpoez' triathlon triumph

(7 Posts)
chequers Mon 06-Oct-08 09:30:43

Ok, yes I know she did it for charity, yes I know she did really well, but why the hell is J-Lo claimimg that she did the triathlon for the sake of her twins? They are 6 months old ffs!

"I thought, 'What can I do to make my babies proud.' I think about what they'll think about the year they were born, who I was and what I did.

Good on her for doing it and losing the baby weight and all but saying she's doing it for the sake of her babies is a bit odd to me. Why can't she just say she did it for herself?

G'wan, flame me, you know you want to.

Freddysteddy Mon 06-Oct-08 09:42:55

No, I agree with you. She's a bint.

LazyLinePainterJane Tue 07-Oct-08 09:28:11

Would you give two tosses that your mother did a triathlon the year you were born?

NO!

Miggsie Tue 07-Oct-08 09:29:24

If she was that concerned about them she would have actually spent time with them rather than in a gym and on a track.

Ho hum.

MrsMattie Tue 07-Oct-08 09:29:53

She did it to lose weight, didn't she? Let's be honest?
She didn't lose it as quickly as she'd hoped (ie. in a fortnight) and is now punishing herself with 4 hour daily workouts and fecking triathalons. She wants abs of steel her twins can be proud of!

PuzzleRocks Tue 07-Oct-08 09:34:16

If you want to be flamed, try saying she is aspirational. I can't stand the silly moo.

wahwah Tue 07-Oct-08 09:35:45

How mean of you, I offer up every experience for the glorification of my children. A tear inducing poo, that's for you my babies...the washing is done-out of love of my children.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now