Talk

Advanced search

Cheryl Cole and Liam have split

(9 Posts)
FrillySpidersWillies Sun 01-Jul-18 23:58:16

Dan Wooton (so?) has been tweeting about this constantly for the last 6 months, he’s now like the cat that got the cream! A lot of comments on SM saying it was PR but I thought Cheryl looked very happy and healthy during this relationship.

Statement from Cheryl
“We are sad to announce that we are going our separate ways. It’s been a tough decision for us to make.

“We still have so much love for each other as a family. Bear is our world and we ask that you respect his privacy as we navigate our way through this together.”

Missbrick1 Mon 02-Jul-18 00:00:22

Well that was a shock, not!

Watchingthecloudsflyby Mon 02-Jul-18 00:01:50

Well it's sad for Bear, I just hope Liam keeps being an active part in his sons life.

It's a pretty elaborate pr thing - baby, very little media exposure etc

ZibbidooZibbidooZibbidoo Mon 02-Jul-18 00:06:14

I thought it was pretty much understood by all to be a fake relationship start to finish. This break up will have been planned and agreed from before baby was conceived.

FrillySpidersWillies Mon 02-Jul-18 00:09:31

I do too Watchingthecloudsflyby, he seems a genuine person and speaks lovingly of his son. Hopefully the press let them continue to do what they’ve been doing and be the best they can for Bear

FrillySpidersWillies Mon 02-Jul-18 00:11:11

Really Zibbidoo? I’ve heard the beard thing but dismissed it when Bear arrived, I honestly thought they were ‘in love’

thecatsthecats Mon 02-Jul-18 08:14:08

I've heard nothing about speculation about a contract relationship, and I lurk on boards like this where that kind of guessing is normal.

A woman who has spoken about her desire to have a family, who has a history of impulsive, intense, bad-idea relationships. A guy for whom she was a teenage fantasy, and who doesn't appear to have the sense to either put a condom on or realise that a baby so soon would be a bad idea.

Why do you need a conspiracy to explain why those two people ended up as they did?

I've ONLY seen comments from the beginning saying what a bad idea this was. Hardly a great PR move.

Watchingthecloudsflyby Mon 02-Jul-18 08:55:29

Especially cats as they've gone so consistently on keeping Bear private. If it was a PR exercise I think there would have been a lot more family shoots

beanaseireann Sun 08-Jul-18 10:56:07

'OMG I can't believe it !'
said nobody ever.
smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: