Talk

Advanced search

Channing and Jenna Tatum have split

(11 Posts)
YaBasic Tue 03-Apr-18 04:04:08

www.eonline.com/news/924618/channing-tatum-and-jenna-dewan-tatum-separate-after-8-years-of-marriage

I did not see that coming. (based on nothing other than her lipsybc battle 2 years ago) blush
A shame.

Sunshineboo Tue 03-Apr-18 04:10:59

Oh. This makes me irrationally sad for some reason.

MyOtherProfile Tue 03-Apr-18 04:18:29

Sorry but that's a ridiculous announcement. Absolutely nothing has changed about how much we love one another, but love is a beautiful adventure that is taking us on different paths for now.
Don't believe that for a minute.

YaBasic Tue 03-Apr-18 04:25:33

I have just been over to reddit and blind gossip. Philandering and booze allegedly.

tearbear Tue 03-Apr-18 04:26:42

That's so sad. I loved them as a couple.

YaBasic Tue 03-Apr-18 04:32:27

See, I knew there's be fellow spirits/sleb twaddlers on here who like me live vicariously!wink
I am trying to think who is La la land's longest couple?
Pierce Brosnan. He's a keeper.

MyOtherProfile Tue 03-Apr-18 04:44:28

Philandering and booze allegedly.
Oh yes,that well worn different path of love...

Octave777 Tue 03-Apr-18 04:51:46

Aw I don't know why just thought they were meant to be as they met in Step Up.

Mummyoflittledragon Tue 03-Apr-18 04:57:23

How sad people with so much going for them decide to take a path of booze and philandering. But as CT said, it’s not true because he didn’t write it. Who knows....

AlmostAJillSandwich Tue 03-Apr-18 05:01:12

Is it really that shocking though, surely celebrity divorce rates are just as high if not higher than "regular" couples? They have all the same temptations, and also the strain of the privacy invasion all the time. Since the super famous usually end up inter dating also as they don't really have the ability to meet none celebrities as most people tend to know who they are, i feel really sorry for them. They have a much smaller potential dating pool, its either someone else equally famous, or someone who is likely a fan who might have an unrealistic image of them since who they portray in films isn't the real them and interviews etc are so bias edited.

TheHulksPurplePants Tue 03-Apr-18 05:41:51

Not shocked at all, his cheatings been a hot topic on Blind Gossip for years, as has Chris Hemsworth's. The gushier they are on Instagram the more likely that it's all covering bullshit.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: