Talk

Advanced search

So did we ever find out who the two stars were that had a one night stand? Apparently it's in twitter. Any ideas what to search for?!

(15 Posts)
TallulahBetty Sun 17-Dec-17 08:29:35

Just that really grinwine

greendale17 Sun 17-Dec-17 08:33:39

I still don’t know either

Dodie66 Sun 17-Dec-17 08:40:37

Nope. I tried to find out too

heyday Sun 17-Dec-17 08:42:34

Perhaps people need to start respecting other people's privacy, yes even celebs, and concentrate more on their own lives!!!!

TallulahBetty Sun 17-Dec-17 08:43:42

@heyday. Pahahahahaha. You almost got me there grin

EvilRingahBitch Sun 17-Dec-17 08:43:55

The tabloids are plugging it with a male and female silhouette which rules out half the suggestions which have been made. (And in the meantime someone’s made a very unpleasant accusation about Joe which has rather taken the fun out of his victory).

SangriaInTheSun Sun 17-Dec-17 08:45:48

I had a brief google to find out but as I can't work twitter, didn't get very far.

I shall plonk myself here as someone will know.

What was the Joe thing?

<nosey>

GoldInTheAirOfSummer Sun 17-Dec-17 08:53:06

I had a quick google but couldn't find anything, so would hardly say twitter is aflame with the news as per the stories online.

Will wait for somebody wiser to advise!

PeasAndHarmony Sun 17-Dec-17 08:53:57

Was just going to post about this myself! Can't see anything on Twitter either.

josben Sun 17-Dec-17 08:54:24

I started a thread on this in ‘chat’ in the middle of the night (insomnia!) someone came back to say that it was Gemna and Simon ... shock
What’s the Joe accusation?! grin

EvilRingahBitch Sun 17-Dec-17 08:54:34

Bloke (little known actor) claiming to be a spurned lover who’d beeen treated very badly - now deleted. Horrible thing to happen.

Appraiser Sun 17-Dec-17 09:02:08

Wouldn’t surprise me on the G&S thing, think they’ve always been friends and the rumour was that they regretted it after.

What a horrible thing to do to Joe.

EnriqueTheRingBearingLizard Sun 17-Dec-17 09:03:08

There’s a thread in Celeb Twaddle here that says the same as Digital Spy. Not saying who because I think the tabloids have made 5 out of 2 + 2.

The Twitter allegation was very serious and probably actionable.

EnriqueTheRingBearingLizard Sun 17-Dec-17 09:04:44

oops, too long typing 😶

EnriqueTheRingBearingLizard Sun 17-Dec-17 09:11:05

Also forgot where I was on the board. Not doing very well here am I 😂

Guess who hasn’t had any sleep either.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: