Talk

Advanced search

Louise and Jamie Redknapp split?!?

(21 Posts)
Luckystar1 Wed 12-Jul-17 20:19:35

I've just read on <whispers> the Daily Fail that they have split. I can't believe it! Bloody Strictly curse!

megletthesecond Wed 12-Jul-17 20:21:16

The tabloids have been hinting at this for months. I did assume it was on the cards.

Twinkie1 Wed 12-Jul-17 20:24:05

Who is celeb who has taken out the most injunctions against newspapers who were going to reveal their extra marital shenanigans!

QueenMortificado Wed 12-Jul-17 20:25:02

I thought they had had an open marriage for years and just preserved the marriage to keep up the brand

Luckystar1 Wed 12-Jul-17 20:31:42

Oh my goodness, I used to be well up on sleb goss, damn you baby number 2!

Twinkle is it him?? or was that a question? I'll be so sad if it is, I thought he was lovely.

Butterymuffin Wed 12-Jul-17 20:34:41

Hadn't he cheated multiple times?

Luckystar1 Wed 12-Jul-17 20:45:15

Awk balls had he? I obviously need to get myself back into the world of gossip tout suite!

Scrumpington Wed 12-Jul-17 21:16:17

The rules in celeb marriages tend to be quite loose so who knows what's gone on. They had a pretty good innings really.

Mrsfloss Wed 12-Jul-17 23:07:13

She left the family home though?

ImGoingForATwix Wed 12-Jul-17 23:17:14

Didn't he only go and watch her in strictly a couple of times? That seemed odd to me at the time.

AnyoneButAndre Wed 12-Jul-17 23:18:20

The blind gossip threads were fairly definitive that he was shagging around. Looks like she's played a blinder in bartering a very successful if uninspired Strictly run (for which she was, let's face it, hugely overqualified) into headlining a national musical tour thus giving her the confidence to tell him to FOTTFSOF.

I bet she's wishing Mr and Mrs Nurding had called her Shanice or Iphengenia or Maude. Because Louise is really not a sufficiently distinctive mononym.

VanillaSugar Wed 12-Jul-17 23:19:27

Oh dear sad

leccybill Sat 30-Dec-17 02:00:03

'Unreasonable behaviour' from him cited in the divorce hearing today. The rumours were true then?

leccybill Sat 30-Dec-17 21:50:55

Or do you just have to pick a reason and it can't be 'drifted apart' or whatever.

FundayMorning Sun 31-Dec-17 03:12:40

Maybe Kirstie Gallagher could shed some light.

FrankUnderwoodsWife Sun 31-Dec-17 03:15:21

He played the field all the time. I’ve been aware of it for about 15 years..... I’m amazed she lasted this long to dump him.

ImGoingForATwix Sun 31-Dec-17 13:59:36

He was shagging Kirsty Gallagher?!
Rat.

MaryPoppinsPenguins Sun 31-Dec-17 14:04:13

They always seemed so solid to me... it’s really sad.

mrsBeverleyGoldberg Sun 31-Dec-17 14:04:33

According to the papers Karen Clifton warned Jamie Redknapp to keep Louise away from Kevin. Then Kevin and Karen spent Christmas apart. And they were photographed at a celebrity wedding as far apart as they could be. And it was reported Karen had had a relationship with an accountant before Christmas. The papers seemed to think Kevin and Karen were over because of Louise.

WipsGlitter Tue 02-Jan-18 09:29:50

I was looking to see if there was a thread on this. The Daily Mail has been obsessed with this couple for months. Is it because there's other gossip behind they can't report? Weeks of ring on / ring off, her looking pensive etc.

Also Kevin and Louise? In your dreams mate.

FundayMorning Tue 02-Jan-18 10:10:49

Injunctions I reckon. Jamie Redknapp is, by all accounts, a philandering bastard.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: