Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Petra ecclestone/stunt

(25 Posts)
Funclesmuck Mon 03-Jul-17 18:10:57

What the Jeff has taken her so long to dump his sorry ass? He seems vile. I was in a restaurant once whilst they were in there. She seemed so quiet and timid, he was just horrible, like a braying pig. I really wanted to go over and rescue her.

HarryBiscuit Mon 03-Jul-17 18:20:36

Is he the billionaire one? Or is that another sister? I know which one Tamara is, she's married to that Jay something, isn't she?

Funclesmuck Mon 03-Jul-17 18:24:58

It's the other one. The blonde one. I'm not usually a sleb follower, but am quite fascinated by these lot.

ihatethecold Mon 03-Jul-17 18:27:37

Not really sure who or what you mean.
Can you fill us in a bit. grin

StrikingMatches Mon 03-Jul-17 18:31:43

He just looks so odious. All oily and slicked back hair. I've seen his entourage outside of Selfridges and just thought what a twit he must be.

JuicyCake Mon 03-Jul-17 18:33:31

Judging by his carry-on court, can only imagine what he's like at home... Seems like a pig. Bernie is raging!

Funclesmuck Mon 03-Jul-17 18:36:28

Sorry cold, yes I can see I have basically said nothing 😂 What I was trying to say was I feel sorry for her married to that man for so long, and I'm glad she's finally divorcing him. ( I know this has nothing to do with me, as I've said, this lot fascinate me)

ssd Mon 03-Jul-17 18:38:34

she's a gorgeous girl as well, she'll get much better than him

HarryBiscuit Mon 03-Jul-17 18:45:14

What a weirdo he sounds! (Have just hit up the daily mail grin)

Funclesmuck Mon 03-Jul-17 18:47:14

When I saw them, he was wearing slippers in a restaurant, slippers! I always thought he was a badun, but this just cemented it for me. Oh and the fact he was unbelievably rude to all the staff.

megletthesecond Mon 03-Jul-17 18:51:31

I hadn't heard of him until now but a brief google implies he's a twit who was punching well above his weight.

HarryBiscuit Mon 03-Jul-17 18:55:41

Also from googling Tamara rarely looks comfortable and/or happy, which I think is sad.

Funclesmuck Mon 03-Jul-17 20:21:53

The other sister is very happy to share her life on social media, which I find odd also. What's she getting out of it?

ssd Mon 03-Jul-17 22:03:03

attention

seasidesally Mon 03-Jul-17 22:18:25

not a fan of Petra and her ex as ive read some story's of both being high handed especially with their staff

i like Tamara though but i wish she would stop banging on about breastfeeding her daughter at age 3 as if she is the only one

i have a fasination in the two sisters and their lifestyle its just beyond normal

sparechange Tue 04-Jul-17 03:52:27

Surely the one thing to come out of the divorce is that he doesn't have a legitimate penny to his name?
Not even Bernie could get to the bottom of where his supposed money came from, and Bernie knows 'people'...

A FoF is a high end property developer, and uses some of the same tradesmen on his jobs as the people who did the makeover for one of the sister's houses.
He got a tour of the house, and said it was jaw-dropping brash and bling
Because it is a listed house, and she couldn't touch any of the original features, she had had all the rooms boxed in with new drywall, and then every possible surface was covered in mirror mosaics, Swokovski crystals and any other blingy material they could find.
He said you needed sunglasses to survive the full tour!

Ties in with the way both of them dress like an extra from Gordie Shore. All that money and they both look like they dye their home at home with something they bought in Boots!

Rhubarbginisnotasin Tue 04-Jul-17 03:55:43

It was reports in the press that Bernie Ecclestone has never been able to find any evidence of Stunt having a million let alone a billion. And its said his brother very sadly took his life last year because of financial troubles.

sparechange Tue 04-Jul-17 04:36:47

He was a big spender before he married Petra though
Was it all on credit cards?!

And if he didn't have any of his own money, it didn't take him long to start spending hers on those stupid cars and his entourage of bouncers to follow him around

Funclesmuck Tue 04-Jul-17 08:24:24

@sparechange, that has made me laugh that they look like they dye their own hair. I know what you mean, they do loook a bit cheap sometimes considering they are billionaires.

Maudlinmaud Tue 04-Jul-17 11:07:37

I've never liked the look of this guy. Real dodgy. But he doesn't appear well at the moment.

hollyisalovelyname Tue 04-Jul-17 19:15:13

I could never understand what Petra saw in him.
I just don't understand both sisters and their conspicuous spending.
Surely they just make themselves and their children targets for criminals.
Surely they were given advice about that?

Lizzzar Tue 04-Jul-17 21:30:50

I have some sympathy for Petra, although I can't really imagine living that kind of lifestyle. She had meningitis as a teenager, and apparently can be quite shy and vulnerable. I think Stunt, who doesn't seem to be a great character, somehow took advantage of lack of confidence. She's also trying to find good support for her daughter, who has some kind of speech and language issues, which can't be easy. It does seem like most of what they spent was Ecclestone money, and if Stunt has a conscience and is considering the welfare of the children, he should just accept the pre- nuptial settlement and they can move on. Apparently he does get 16 million in the event of a divorce, which should be enough to live on even if he does have not that much money of his own.

seasidesally Tue 04-Jul-17 22:28:45

£16 million wont last him long i can imagine

Funclesmuck Wed 05-Jul-17 08:21:04

Jesus, imagine having to live off "just@ 16 million!

Maudlinmaud Wed 05-Jul-17 11:40:45

£16 million you say? Nice work if you can get it. I just can't understand what she saw in him but then love is blind. I saw paps of him sitting in the back of a car, clutching two China cats, he's obviously mad as a March hare. Don't even get me started on his water bottle!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now