Talk

Advanced search

Mel B and Stephen Belafonte to divorce

(7 Posts)
Saggingninja Wed 05-Apr-17 16:43:17

Sounds like she has been in an abusive relationship. He is described as a 'producer' but I can't think of anything he has actually produced. From the stories, ie she's been estranged from her family, and there were rumous her eldest daughter, Phoenix couldn't stand him - it seems like she's well out of it.

tribpot Wed 05-Apr-17 16:49:14

Here's his bio on IMDB. His only recent work is on Cupcake Wars ...

ThisIsStartingToBoreMe Fri 07-Apr-17 23:18:11

I feel sorry for her.

You've got to ask yourself "what sort of man keeps a gun in the house even though he is banned from owning one"?

I am sure he'll release those sordid sex tapes

She is right to request sole custody of their dd and to stop him from contacting her other children iMO

Saggingninja Mon 10-Apr-17 18:45:50

Tribpot And Mutant Chronicles! Don't forget that masterpiece.

I thought he was a relative of Harry Belafonte. Apparently not. His real name is Stephen Stansbury.

hollyisalovelyname Tue 25-Apr-17 17:02:17

Sounds like it was some household.

Postagestamppat Sat 29-Apr-17 04:29:53

I have been following this one. Both juicy and very sad at the same time as they seem to have had a sordid lifestyle and there are 4-5 kids involved (he has one from a previous relationship I think). She has accused him of abuse, getting the nanny pregnant, forcing her into threesomes. He has accused her making up it, withholding money from him and having an alcohol problem. imho there are probably elements of truth in accusations from both sides and outright lies from both sides. The truth will be somewhere in the middle.

DonaldStott Sun 30-Apr-17 17:02:53

Also, he killed a duck with a brick confused . Very strange behaviour.

He sounds like an out and out horror.

I feel sorry for her. Glad she is divorcing him.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now