Talk

Advanced search

Team Steph vs Team Jeremy

(10 Posts)
Lauraw1989 Wed 08-Feb-17 22:11:20

Are you Team Jeremy or Team Stephanie?

I'm neither! I think they are both as bad as each other and need to grow up.

fanniboz Thu 09-Feb-17 03:24:15

Gosh, I don't know. I think they're both fairly rank but then I think she's probably a lovely mum and he says he'd love to be the dad. Both need to grow up though. I saw he offered his part for a DNA test on This Morning, so I bloody hope that comes to something grin nosy

ShoutOutToMyEx Wed 15-Feb-17 22:36:40

I think her baby will be the making of her, like Helen Flanagan's daughter was.

I don't think much of him, but I believe him when he says they were no good together.

seasidesally Mon 03-Jul-17 22:21:59

I think her baby will be the making of her,

oh i dont think it has as she has been arrested on GBH towards J and has been rushed to hospital while in police custody (she is always being rushed to hospital)yawn

PointlessUsername Tue 04-Jul-17 22:09:44

I saw that about her Arrest and photos of his face all bruised.

They are both Vile and selfish it seems.
Poor Baby.

seasidesally Tue 04-Jul-17 22:27:04

today there was a pic of her in the Mail and it looks like she is pregnant though im guessing that,please god no

seasidesally Wed 05-Jul-17 15:27:00

yep says in the mail she is with their second,there is no words

yohoohoo Wed 05-Jul-17 16:20:11

seriously what is wrong with these "people" angry

seasidesally Wed 05-Jul-17 16:33:03

agree,i just knew when i saw them pictures yesterday,today he said she is pregnant and would never hit a pregnant women,he did say she was boozing and smoking on the night in question,totaly planned her end aleastconfused

FrankiesKnuckle Wed 05-Jul-17 18:28:30

The daily fail need to stop featuring these vacuous shitwits on their sidebar of shame.
The pair should be utterly embarrassed and ashamed of themselves.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now