Talk

Advanced search

Take a walk on the blind side

(5 Posts)
AlchemySchmidtsSmile Mon 07-Nov-16 17:42:25

I did not know Diana Dors and Bob Monkhouse were ever a thing. shock There's always some older Hollywood goss on American sites. I read those too (probably due to reading Moon's a balloon and Past imperfect when I was younger). There's always been the casting couch. Plus ça change.
I liked Liquid News and was gutted when Christopher Price died. Have not read Wicked Whispers, thanks for that, I don't mind ancient sleb twaddle, tis all a distraction to me.
I was surprised when Max Clifford went down that we didn't get loads of stories he'd covered up in the fishnchip papers.
I spent far too long reading the fiction about Robert Downey Jr as being the twaddler "Himmmm" today (Duh, he's not)
I would be interested in publicist's memoirs. Pat Kingsley became a suppressive person when she told Tom to cool it with Scientology (this is on public record). Now she's had a life:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/pat-kingsley-finally-talks-tom-664535
Need cake and brew. Later twaddlers x

AlchemySchmidtsSmile Mon 07-Nov-16 17:44:07

www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/pat-kingsley-finally-talks-tom-664535

PaulDacresConscience Mon 07-Nov-16 17:51:42

Bit miffed the other thread went pop. It wasn't really a TAAT - more a continuation of the original one, which is still standing confused

I've seen a few copies of Wicked Whispers knocking around in charity shops FYI.

AlchemySchmidtsSmile Mon 07-Nov-16 18:02:32

I have just downloaded a sample on my kindle. grin

PaulDacresConscience Mon 07-Nov-16 23:03:50

New thread running in Chat - see you there!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now